Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Mike Baldwin Dead At Last!!

Wikiposts

Mike Baldwin Dead At Last!!

Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:34 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mike Baldwin Dead At Last!!

Originally Posted by Bob
I know, terrible stuff to be affected by it, but I dont' know if it's on the increase, I think people just use to call them senile...
Yeah, I think you're right. My Nan's got Alzheimer's & it started off slow, she kept calling my son Jack (his name is Tyler, which is my Nan's surname, so you'd think she would remember that!). Now she is all confused about who people are, but at least she remembers some names, so it hasn't got to the worst stage yet, but she'll be there soon, I just hope I get to see her before it's too late.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, I think you're right. My Nan's got Alzheimer's & it started off slow, she kept calling my son Jack (his name is Tyler, which is my Nan's surname, so you'd think she would remember that!). Now she is all confused about who people are, but at least she remembers some names, so it hasn't got to the worst stage yet, but she'll be there soon, I just hope I get to see her before it's too late.
OMG I keep getting my daughter's name mixed up with the dog's. Something she's not best pleased about. :scared:
Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:41 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OMG I keep getting my daughter's name mixed up with the dog's. Something she's not best pleased about. :scared:
hahaha, that's funny. I get my husband, brother & cousin mixed up all the time, obviously it was worse in England, as I said the names more often, but they all start with a D, which didn't help matters either!
Old Apr 8th 2006, 8:35 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

My mother use to always got our names mixed up, hasn't since my brother was killed though.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 8:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
My mother use to always got our names mixed up, hasn't since my brother was killed though.
aww Bob that's so sad. I'm sorry.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 8:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

aww Bob that's so sad. I'm sorry.
thanks was four years ago.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
thanks was four years ago.
How old was he Bob, if you don't mind me asking.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

How old was he Bob, if you don't mind me asking.
39...him and sister were a bit older than me *l*
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
39...him and sister were a bit older than me *l*
Did your sister die too?
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bob

Im so sorry to hear that bob! Must have been a terrible tragedy for the family!
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Did your sister die too?
nooo...she's as tough as old boots and will live on with the cockroaches *l* having said that, she'd had enough of men and now going for IVF, so that might soften her up *l*
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by willmore
Im so sorry to hear that bob! Must have been a terrible tragedy for the family!
Was a bit....haven't seen my nephew since, cute kid though, even if he's a unibrower
Old Apr 8th 2006, 11:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
Was a bit....haven't seen my nephew since, cute kid though, even if he's a unibrower
Well I am glad that I misread your post. Shame about your nephew, my dad died just after I was born and I have never had any contact with his family. Never understood why really.

It must have been terrible for your family especially your parents to have lost their son.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 11:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

It must have been terrible for your family especially your parents to have lost their son.
well my father died when I was 3, incidentally, same date my brother died...but yeah, was a bit of a mess, especially as my brother lived in Austria and we never got on well with his missus, she's a bit of a moo...anyway, all a big mess that, soap opera in itself.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
I get my husband, brother & cousin mixed up all the time, obviously it was worse in England, as I said the names more often, but they all start with a D, which didn't help matters either!
Listen Ginge, you might have fooled the old man with that cobblers but we're abit more savvy. Brother/cousin my arse....you had a bit on the side. I'm just suprised you've gotten away with screaming my name out for so long when you jump his bones.

"RrruuSSSHHmmmaaaaaNNNNN"!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.