Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Wikiposts

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:31 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Schiavo's side of the story

This is how it actually went down:

A young man married his college sweetheart. Through her own self-destructive tendencies she ended up in a coma. He waited (and mourned) a respectable amount of time (we're talking years here .....which is pretty impressive for a man in his 20's) . At some point he accepted the reality that she wasn't coming back. He proceeded with her wishes. Her money-grubbing parents showed up and acted like idiots. He continued to proceed with the wishes of his comatose wife and he began living again. Her parents became media whores and we all (suddenly - gasp) heard the story. He kept his mouth shut and did not talk to the media. Her parents continued to be money-grubbing media whores. Bill O-Reilly and Nancy Grace got involved. The parents loved the attention so much they actually made films of the poor comatose girl. He won in court... because he was right.

Any questions?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
Stop it!!!!!! If he is still getting a hard time from a lot of people (that he doesn't even know and have nothing to do with his life) then maybe he feels the need to try and set the story straight - the media was very one sided in the whole thing (against him).
Tough! He moved on with his life - so be it. Get over it and let it rest, its old news!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:34 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
The gauntlet has been thrown down!! :scared:
Shoved down our collective thoats... <groan>

NC Penguin
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Stop it!!!!!! If he is still getting a hard time from a lot of people (that he doesn't even know and have nothing to do with his life) then maybe he feels the need to try and set the story straight - the media was very one sided in the whole thing (against him).
Oh, poor Michael, sob sob, let him tell his side of the story and rake in a few million $,$$$,$$$.$$ while he's at it.

Bringing into the public spotlight, when the entire world was over and done with it months ago, to try to 'put it all right' is the epitome of insecurity and money-grubbing IMO.

What happened to dignity?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

A young man married his college sweetheart. Through her own self-destructive tendencies she ended up in a coma. He waited (and mourned) a respectable amount of time (we're talking years here .....which is pretty impressive for a man in his 20's) . At some point he accepted the reality that she wasn't coming back. He proceeded with her wishes. Her money-grubbing parents showed up and acted like idiots. He continued to proceed with the wishes of his comatose wife and he began living again. Her parents became media whores and we all (suddenly - gasp) heard the story. He kept his mouth shut and did not talk to the media. Her parents continued to be money-grubbing media whores. Bill O-Reilly and Nancy Grace got involved. The parents loved the attention so much they actually made films of the poor comatose girl. He won in court... because he was right.

Any questions?

Leslie, as a parent, I find it hard to believe that her parents put on a three ring circus to be just "money grubbing" I would hope, sincerely, that they had better motives than that. But that's just me.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:35 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Any questions?
Are you going to be credited for helping the author with his book. Looks like you got the text for the dustcover just so (see above).

NC Penguin
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:36 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Tough! He moved on with his life - so be it. Get over it and let it rest, its old news!
Yeah, but her parents smeared him in the media. Everybody deserves their day in court. Even if it is only the court of public opinion.

After every media frenzy and public lynching there is one individual who asks:

"Where do I go to get my good name back?"
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Shoved down our collective thoats... <groan>

NC Penguin
Who, when, where, how, why?
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please close this thread before I kill someone who is not in a persistent vegitative state!
WTF?

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Leslie, as a parent, I find it hard to believe that her parents put on a three ring circus to be just "money grubbing" I would hope, sincerely, that they had better motives than that. But that's just me.
Check out their money-begging website.

Dignity? Her parents showed none. Sorry, some people are simply vile.
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult since he's been skewered and kebabed by Bill and Nancy
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, but her parents smeared him in the media. Everybody deserves their day in court. Even if it is only the court of public opinion.

My only question is, in the end, why does he care? Certainly his life must have quieted down by now, why stir it all up again?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

*I apologize folk*
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Someone please close this thread before I kill someone who is not in a persistent vegitative state!
Please take a chill pill and quit reading the posts then.....geeze, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:42 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Are you going to be credited for helping the author with his book. Looks like you got the text for the dustcover just so (see above).

NC Penguin
Yeah, I have empathy and sympathy for the both of them. My parents (God willing) would never put me through such disgrace.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.