Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Wikiposts

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
He shoved his point down everyone's throat by his strong arm tactics in the first place - and yes his book doesn't have to be bought - thankfully - but still, what more can the man say? He made his point - he got his wish.
Funny... I don't remember him making any public statements ....
and of course in the end he was proved what the parent did and said was totally wrong ...
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
and of course in the end he was proved what the parent did and said was totally wrong ...
Right or wrong, the ball was in his court and he got exactly what he wanted - what more does he have to say?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:35 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Her parents you mean .....
Fixed it.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:37 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

why shove it any further down people's throats?
I thought the tube went straight into the stomach?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I thought the tube went straight into the stomach?
fnar fnar
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:43 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ray
And if he was my husband I'd be thanking him from the afterlife for finally getting me out of that useless body.

I've told my parents if anything like that ever happens to me.... Pull the plug and do it sooner rather than later. I would haunt anybody who kept me alive like that for the rest of their stinking lives.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 10:10 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
And if he was my husband I'd be thanking him from the afterlife for finally getting me out of that useless body.

I've told my parents if anything like that ever happens to me.... Pull the plug and do it sooner rather than later. I would haunt anybody who kept me alive like that for the rest of their stinking lives.
oops, that's a good idea.... i've told my boyfriend, but not my parents...and he doesn't actually have any say in the matter
Old Mar 27th 2006, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leslie66

You're so f**king sexy when you talk like that.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:04 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Round 159.

Anyone else a tad sickened by this? The fact that he is still making $$ from her life and death.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12025860/?GT1=7850
Think of it from another angle:

If I had been in her place, with half my brain atrophied, I would have liked my wife to pull the plug a long time ago.

If my love could make a buck afterwards selling her story, good luck to her. It's not as if I were able to support her.

My parents would have had more decency and love for me than to try to keep my vegetative state alive.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Vegetable or not if I still had feeling from the waste down they could keep me on life support forever on the undertanding that I'd need a rub down with baby lotion at least twice a day.........and not to fast either.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Vegetable or not if I still had feeling from the waste down they could keep me on life support forever on the undertanding that I'd need a rub down with baby lotion at least twice a day.........and not to fast either.
Who's saying your not a vegetable now? Striking resemblance to a cabbage..... And if you are a vegetable, how are you going to understand the pleasure/pain?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Who's saying your not a vegetable now? Striking resemblance to a cabbage.....
Said the big pink Pumpkin!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:22 pm
WTF?

Now it's kicking off!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:42 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Right or wrong, the ball was in his court and he got exactly what he wanted - what more does he have to say?
I haven't read beyond this post so I apologise if I'm repeating someone else but I had to write this - how do you know it's not what SHE wanted - that's what was important in this case. I don't know anyone who wants to be kept alive artificially under those circumstances including my parents and as difficult as it would be I would still want to stand by their wishes no matter how much other members of the family might try and argue against it. (End of rant).
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:51 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by neil
I haven't read beyond this post so I apologise if I'm repeating someone else but I had to write this - how do you know it's not what SHE wanted - that's what was important in this case. I don't know anyone who wants to be kept alive artificially under those circumstances including my parents and as difficult as it would be I would still want to stand by their wishes no matter how much other members of the family might try and argue against it. (End of rant).
Good rant! No need to stop now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.