British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Michael Jackson GONE (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/michael-jackson-gone-332662/)

Ray Oct 20th 2005 8:50 pm

Michael Jackson GONE

Michael Jackson has been summoned for jury duty in California but won't be serving because he no longer considers Neverland Valley Ranch his home.

Apparently he now lives in Bahrain

Angry White Pyjamas Oct 20th 2005 8:51 pm

Re: Michael Jackson GONE

Originally Posted by Ray
Michael Jackson has been summoned for jury duty in California but won't be serving because he no longer considers Neverland Valley Ranch his home.

I thought he lived in cloud cuckoo land.

Sarah Oct 20th 2005 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Ray

Apparently the King of Bahrain is a big fan and let Jackson become an automatic citizen/legal resident. No matter if he is a guilty kiddie-fiddler or not, I still don't think he should be allowed to keep his kids with masks on all the time and stop them from seeing their mother.

Schnorbitz Oct 20th 2005 10:21 pm

He's a freak, pure and simple!

Angry White Pyjamas Oct 20th 2005 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
He's a freak, pure and simple!

Thats no way to talk about Royalty.

Thydney Oct 20th 2005 11:51 pm

Psyco faggot kiddie fiddling bastard should be put down.
The only thing he ever did was proove Elvis is dead...........
because lets face it that marrying your daughter would bring you out of hiding.

Yorkieabroad Oct 21st 2005 12:28 am

So whats the punishment for kiddyfiddling in Bahrain then? Not that I'm saying MJ is one, cos he clearly isn't cos he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers (does he have any????)..................just curious......

NJ_Dave Oct 21st 2005 12:34 am

I'm guessing that 'Jesus juice' will be hard to get a hold of in Bahrain. Guess he'll have to stick to the good old fashioned chloroform when he finds a nice little Bahraini boy that takes his fancy.....

Bob Oct 21st 2005 1:02 am

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
I'm guessing that 'Jesus juice' will be hard to get a hold of in Bahrain. Guess he'll have to stick to the good old fashioned chloroform when he finds a nice little Bahraini boy that takes his fancy.....

plenty of booze out there....just end up in doodoo if you drink it with the locals :D

Rushman Oct 21st 2005 2:45 pm

I suppose it's a good job he's gone to the middle east. I heard he was up to his old tricks out there, apparently he was going to go the local blockbusters and get Alladin. Or was that "a lad in"......cant remember.