Mg (usa)

Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mg (usa)

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
This is more Jersey driving "Now try and cut me up in your SUV.....Bastard"
11,500 quid
Would look good in my drive ...impress the HOA ..I bet .....
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Wanted

Woman with lots of time to spend admiring me and car. Will need to enjoy giving constant flattery and attention to restored, classic (huh) Austin Healey to the point of missing flight to India and losing subsequent job to person who could fly to India. Must enjoy standing at the side of motorway, A-Roads and B-Roads while car and indeed you steam. Must be a lunatic.
Yes ..I see ...
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:01 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
It'll do 55 with the wind behind it
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:03 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It'd look good with one of those soccer ball bumper stickers on it or maybe "Bush is a wanker, wanna make something off it?"
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:07 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It'll do 55 with the wind behind it
Hopefully Rushman does not see this .. he will want to bring one back with him
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
AWP needs one to park on his drive, put a union jack on the aerial

Last edited by gruffbrown; Jul 17th 2006 at 3:12 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:10 pm

He could traverse the turret as the HOA walk down the street
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Top ten list of the UK’s most quintessentially British vehicles
1. Morris Minor
2. Aston Martin
3. Rolls Royce
4. Fire Engine
5. Mini
6. Black Cab
7. Double decker bus
8. Robin Reliant
9. Milk Float
10. Green Goddess

But what about the lilac morris 1,000.000

1,582,302 Minors were produced, with the millionth being built in the first week of January, 1961, an occasion marked by a limited production run of 350 of the cars in lilac with ‘Minor 100000’ badges.
didnt morris minor make a woody version like the woody wagons here?
my dad had a morris oxford that he bought from a friend down the pub for 100 Quid! It had a crank handle that you had to turn in the front to start it....
my eldest sister learnt to drive in it! it was hilarious, sometime it would crap out at a light and you had to jump out and crank it it the middle of the road
she met lots of young boys that way though!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:22 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Tbag
!
Yup ..sure did

Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Yup ..sure did

Ah..... I love those... there seemed to be loads of them around when I was growing up, I always think of them when I see the woody wagons here, but I still like the Morris better
Thanks for posting the pic
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:36 pm
Ray

Ah..... I love those... there seemed to be loads of them around when I was growing up, I always think of them when I see the woody wagons here, but I still like the Morris better
You can still buy them ..plenty of them still around ..even most part are still available
http://www.morrisminorspares.co.uk/esmcars.htm
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Think a surf board on top will have the same effect?
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

my dad had a morris oxford that he bought from a friend down the pub for 100 Quid! It had a crank handle that you had to turn in the front to start it....
my eldest sister learnt to drive in it! it was hilarious, sometime it would crap out at a light and you had to jump out and crank it it the middle of the road
she met lots of young boys that way though!
I had quite forgotton about the crank handle...my dad's morris minor had one too.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by gardnma
Depends whether you're Surfing in Malibu or Perranporth
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:55 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by gardnma
There you go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.