Mg (usa)

Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:36 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mg (usa)

Originally Posted by Tbag
Good for you Gruff, say how ya feel!
(only if the girls can have one about feminine hygiene, being cuddled after,
shoes & purses and giant sausages
Ok but don't mention those funny Tampon Burner thingies in Ladies loos, do they still have them ?
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Ok but don't mention those funny Tampon Burner thingies in Ladies loos, do they still have them ?
yuk I remember those foul thing in the loos at school......
I had managed to erase them from my memory.... thanks

Lets hope they are long gone !
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:42 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
yuk I remember those foul thing in the loos at school......
I had managed to erase them from my memory.... thanks

Lets hope they are long gone !
I believe they have 'Lady Collectors' now. The things you learn on here.....honest
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

I believe they have 'Lady Collectors' now. The things you learn on here.....honest
Ah yes "Lady Collectors" how eloquently put! much more civilised
I fear we share the same love of potty humor etc...!

Night, night ....early start in the morrow
off for some
Til next time...nasty cow signing out
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:06 am
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

Never mind the MG, I think it would be an excellent idea to bring back other fine British marques such as the Austin Maxi and Allegro (AllAgro) or the highly respected Morris Marina. And Ford, you can keep the Transit as a Commer van is a real head turner and quite the 'chick magnet'.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by cabritpop
Never mind the MG, I think it would be an excellent idea to bring back other fine British marques such as the Austin Maxi and Allegro (AllAgro) or the highly respected Morris Marina. And Ford, you can keep the Transit as a Commer van is a real head turner and quite the 'chick magnet'.
You forgot the 'Ital', what a masterpiece
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:24 am
Account Closed

How about an Austin 1300 Fawlty Towers edition available only in red and tool kit equipped with tree branch in the event of it needing a damn good thrashing.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:28 am

How about an Austin 1300 Fawlty Towers edition available only in red and tool kit equipped with tree branch in the event of it needing a damn good thrashing.
"Where have U been Basiiiil?"
No Comment actually, my ex's first car, in Burgundy, that's the colour, not the province in France.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:16 am
Account Closed

"Where have U been Basiiiil?"
No Comment actually, my ex's first car, in Burgundy, that's the colour, not the province in France.
Actually my nan had a cream one 'twas an 1100 though I think , she never passed her driving test so it got sold.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 7:29 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

OMG did they actually incinerate tampons? :scared:
Old Jul 17th 2006, 12:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Oh yes ...A friend of mine in the late 60s used to go around schools
servicing them ...
Old Jul 17th 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I just remember the machines on the walls of loos and how we all knew what they were for......but no one dared to talk about them!
(and a nasty burning smell in public lavatories) the answer is yes!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 12:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And did you know the Allegro was first issued to some police forces as a panda car ..Unfortunately they never read the memo which said do not use a trolley jack at either end ...with the doors open... of course someone did... when put back down .. the doors would no longer close.. it actually bent the whole construction ...

In the US series Lou Grant ... Lou actually drove a Marina..poor bastard ..
Old Jul 17th 2006, 1:44 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

What about the Morris Minor, that was a great little car. I actually learned to drive in my Dad's old green Morris Minor 1000 van, the engine was still running great but the body was starting to fall apart with rust ( UK weather and salt)
Old Jul 17th 2006, 1:51 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by lionheart
What about the Morris Minor, that was a great little car. I actually learned to drive in my Dad's old green Morris Minor 1000 van, the engine was still running great but the body was starting to fall apart with rust ( UK weather and salt)
Top ten list of the UK’s most quintessentially British vehicles
1. Morris Minor
2. Aston Martin
3. Rolls Royce
4. Fire Engine
5. Mini
6. Black Cab
7. Double decker bus
8. Robin Reliant
9. Milk Float
10. Green Goddess

But what about the lilac morris 1,000.000

1,582,302 Minors were produced, with the millionth being built in the first week of January, 1961, an occasion marked by a limited production run of 350 of the cars in lilac with ‘Minor 100000’ badges.

Last edited by Ray; Jul 17th 2006 at 1:53 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.