British Expats

British Expats (
-   USA (
-   -   Mexico Visa requirements (

Arvind Rangarajan Nov 20th 2001 3:40 pm

Hi, Do you need visa to visit mexico if you are a permanant residant of US. Also is
it ok to just have the stamp I-551 in the passport but not the real card to travel.

Thanks. /Arvind

Hamza Benamar Nov 20th 2001 4:19 pm

You do not need a visa as a permanent resident. The stamp is enough.


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:05 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.