Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Merry Xmas Y'All

Merry Xmas Y'All

Old Dec 25th 2005, 2:48 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Xmas Y'All

Merry Crimbo! Hope you all got your hearts' desire. I did. Hubby got two tins of Heinz Baked Beans, so I'm off to start a nice fry up! (With a glass of Veuve Cliquot)

Later......
Old Dec 25th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Merry Xmas Y'All

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Merry Crimbo! Hope you all got your hearts' desire. I did. Hubby got two tins of Heinz Baked Beans, so I'm off to start a nice fry up! (With a glass of Veuve Cliquot)

Later......
Merry Christmas to all. And especially to those away from home protecting us.

Is the champagne the "toast" for the beans?
Old Dec 25th 2005, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

Later......
Happy farting then. Not to worry, you can always blame the dog.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:23 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

And a very Merry Boxing Day to you!
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:51 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jabba1
Happy farting then. Not to worry, you can always blame the dog.
Beans, Sprouts and Turkey on tbe same day - a recipe for rude interuptions to the queens speech and moreover, don't go near any lighted candles for at least 2 days for fear of "blowing the bloody doors off" your house..

Is that the wind that's just picked up?