Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Member names...

Member names...

Old Sep 29th 2003, 12:38 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Member names...

I just noticed that it is "TupperwareParties" birthday!

Have you ever looked through the list? It's flippin hillarious!

Ummm and this one...click here

Last edited by BrigieDarling; Sep 29th 2003 at 12:47 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 7:03 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough

I can honestly say I have never *officially* named my member, though informally I sometimes refer to it as Polyphemus.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:36 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stumpyguy
I can honestly say I have never *officially* named my member, though informally I sometimes refer to it as Polyphemus.
You seem to have provoked a shocked silence.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:38 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
You seem to have provoked a shocked silence.
<knock> <knock> <knock> Hey, is this thing on??
Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:53 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

<knock> <knock> <knock> Hey, is this thing on??
I take it you are referring to the computer?
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:09 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Member names...

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I just noticed that it is "TupperwareParties" birthday!

Have you ever looked through the list? It's flippin hillarious!

Ummm and this one...click here
Why has gypsyinjapan got a lampshade on her head?
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:15 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default do not read if under 18 please.....

Pull the other one Stumpy....every man has a name for his "member"....it reminds me of this joke

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN

Take off clothing while sitting on the bed and leave in pile on floor.
Walk naked to the bathroom. If wife sees, wave knob at her and shout
"Wha-hey". Look in mirror and suck in gut to see manly physique. Admire
size of knob in mirror, scratch bollocks.

Get in shower. Wash face. Wash armpits. Laugh at how loud farts sound in
shower. Wash balls and surrounding area. Wash arse, leaving hairs on soap.
Shampoo hair and make into mohican hairstyle with shampoo.

Pull back curtain to look at self in mirror then piss in shower. Rinse off
and get out of shower.

Fail to notice water on floor because shower curtain was outside bath as
usual. Partially dry off. Look at self in mirror, flex muscles, and look
at size of knob AGAIN. Leave shower curtain open and light on.

Return to bedroom towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel and
shout "Yeah Baby", thrusting pelvis at her. Put on yesterdays clothes and
pants.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 2:16 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Lightshade lady said:
Each day there is a period of time set aside for independent activities, and should you desire my company during these times, arrangements are graciously made.
unquote

Whats all that about then, eh?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 4:12 am

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
Lightshade lady said:
Each day there is a period of time set aside for independent activities, and should you desire my company during these times, arrangements are graciously made.
unquote

Whats all that about then, eh?

Well you must admit it is more elegant than "For a good time call Rita" written on the inside of a phone booth.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yosser

you got it down to a t mate.

booboo
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:27 pm

Originally posted by ladyofthelake

Too funny <tears>!

I can't believe I've done it again with the member word!

Last time it was on yahoo and I said I could see the faces on the male members... it took weeks for them to explain that to me!

Buttttttt, how many have named 'it'?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 12:29 pm

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Dare me to e-mail her and ask!!

(speaking of dares... I'm developing a roll of film today that has a pic of Todd sleeping.... nothing funny about that you say!

He's wearing pink nailpolish!! ( I just love that my daughter inherited my sense of humour as well as my super model good looks.... "Ahem!")
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:13 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Originally posted by BrigieDarling ... I could see the faces on the male members...
I suppose if the light is just right mine bears an uncanny resemblance to Churchill. This is more fun than football and The East Enders combined...
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:14 pm

I suppose if the light is just right mine bears an uncanny resemblance to Churchill. This is more fun than football and The East Enders combined...
I know we all want a pic of that!
====8

Honestly though... Churchill?

(PS. I have e-mailed lampshade lady... waiting for reply)

(PPS. There are 10 Adams... including Adam Ant)

Last edited by BrigieDarling; Oct 1st 2003 at 5:21 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:35 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Too funny <tears>!

I can't believe I've done it again with the member word!

Last time it was on yahoo and I said I could see the faces on the male members... it took weeks for them to explain that to me!

Buttttttt, how many have named 'it'?
Mines called "Dennis" after "Dennis the menace"....Mrs Yosser just nicknames it "Denny"...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.