Reload this Page >

medical help please?

medical help please?

Old Jun 15th 2001, 4:55 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys..im relying on your good advice again

I have a child who is disabled. My fiance earns above the poverty line requirements for the affidavit of support. My child has a muscle illness, very much on the same criteria as muscular dystrophy, he is able bodied, he can walk, he goes to a normal school and not a special school although he does have a learning disability, and is a little behind on his writing and number skills for his age. He doesnt need any special aids or anything to help him cope, he manages by himself, rides a bike and can play as other children do although he isnt as strong as them. He isnt on any medications and he doesnt get sick often but when he does it is usual things such as colds etc.

Are the ins and the consulate doctors likely to refuse us on these grounds?
Old Oct 24th 2002, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

olumide is an unknown quantity at this point
Default v-visa requirements

Originally posted by K
hi guys..im relying on your good advice again

I have a child who is disabled. My fiance earns above the poverty line requirements for the affidavit of support. My child has a muscle illness, very much on the same criteria as muscular dystrophy, he is able bodied, he can walk, he goes to a normal school and not a special school although he does have a learning disability, and is a little behind on his writing and number skills for his age. He doesnt need any special aids or anything to help him cope, he manages by himself, rides a bike and can play as other children do although he isnt as strong as them. He isnt on any medications and he doesnt get sick often but when he does it is usual things such as colds etc.

Are the ins and the consulate doctors likely to refuse us on these grounds?