Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Medical Fees Increase London K1

Medical Fees Increase London K1

Old Sep 25th 2001, 7:25 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard this morning that the medical fees for the K1 in London have increased to £125 from £85 for an adult from Oct 1st. They couldnt tell me how much the increase is for a child.

Hope this is useful
Old Sep 25th 2001, 8:00 pm
British in Wisconsin

Jememennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eeeesh

Where did you hear this? I'm glad I had my medical earlier in the year. I had to sell some of my old university books to afford it at the time. :P

~ Jennie

Ben & Jennie's US-UK K-1 Marriage: http://www.geocities.com/ben_jennie/Frames/main.html
Old Sep 25th 2001, 9:22 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

Hi there

I called them this morning to ask some questions about the interview and a very nice lady there gave me the information. Yeah i almost fell over too !!!
Old Sep 25th 2001, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

£125? Damn thats a bit of an increase. Like the other person who replied to this thread, i'm also happy I had my medical before the fee went up. (Had mine on the 17th).

I thought 85 quid was a bit of a sting, especially when I also had to pay $325 for the visa, £80 for train tickets and £100 for a hotel. (Hilton Metropole no less ) .. oh and £8 for a tube zone 1+2 travel card.

PriZm.

Old Sep 26th 2001, 1:12 am
K
BE Enthusiast

Yep its getting expensive...I have to pay all the fees also for my 10 year old son which means i have to get a hotel room also in london the night before. I shouldnt complain because I want to be with my other half as everyone else here does ...so i promise myself not to complain about the fees ...but somehow i end up complaining anyway