Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

maXXed football tracker.....how to download?

maXXed football tracker.....how to download?

Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:24 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future
Default maXXed football tracker.....how to download?

Someone recently recommended this site for any football clips one may wish to download.

However I can not get anything to download, I click on the download button, but nothing happens.

Am I missing some software for this?

thanks
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:26 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future
Default Re: maXXed football tracker.....how to download?

Oh

forget it, I just noticed the FAQ

Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:30 pm
Wabbit Lord

Hmmmm

Back again....

What with my poor memory, Id forgotten y the FAQ was no good to me, every time I try to log in, it fails..............anyone used this site effectively?

thank you

I was curious to see what Van N done to A Cole, if it was bad as was made out
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:49 pm
Scouse Git

torpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by waxwabbit
Hmmmm

Back again....

What with my poor memory, Id forgotten y the FAQ was no good to me, every time I try to log in, it fails..............anyone used this site effectively?

thank you

I was curious to see what Van N done to A Cole, if it was bad as was made out
...which site?

and yes, it was that bad, he dragged his boot down his leg in typical cheating manc fashion
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:21 pm
Wabbit Lord

http://football.hn.org:6969/index.html

thats the bugger
Old Oct 27th 2004, 12:18 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

What the torrents?

You need a Bit torrent file sharing jobby like Azureus, down load the torrent file and then the file sharing programs reads the file and downloads the files....
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

You need to be signed up for the tracker section. If you click register on the page you linked to and register, log in, click the file you want and just hit download, bobs your uncle