Yes: You will be okay
37.04%
No: Postpone it to be safe
62.96%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

A matter of life and death

Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:55 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: A matter of life and death

Naples is HRS away from here. All we've had is a few rain bands come through.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

redlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to behold

Its 6.26 am here in Tampa. Its a bit rainey and a bit windy,and we still have power..Nothing to bad. We expect it to be all over with by lunch time..If there are no holdups at the airport, I would still make the trip. Going to be cooler this week, so should make for a more comfortable visit. We are two hours north of Fort Myers.,and forty mins from Ray.
Good luck....PS..Tampa is a great airport,one of the best.Easy to get in and out of.
Redlobster.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:49 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well its 6.50am here .. and it storm must have effected the coffee maker and the toaster... I have been waiting 20 mins and it still ain't arrived ...

Outside ..no idea !! its still dark ..
Old Oct 24th 2005, 2:54 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Have decided not to go at the 11th hour, for a number of reasons, including I feel like I am coming down with the flu
Thanks for everyone's input, maybe I'll make it out there sometime in the future??
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Have decided not to go at the 11th hour, for a number of reasons, including I feel like I am coming down with the flu
Thanks for everyone's input, maybe I'll make it out there sometime in the future??

safe to go now
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:21 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psb182
safe to go now
SWMBO wasn't too happy either, she informed me she has no desire to even think of moving to Florida due to the humidity, crime etc after I booked my ticket. Of course she's never even been there............. women
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:31 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

SWMBO wasn't too happy either, she informed me she has no desire to even think of moving to Florida due to the humidity, crime etc after I booked my ticket. Of course she's never even been there............. women
Humidity yes!! Crime ... You gotta be kidding ....
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:39 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

If crime's a big concern, why did she move to LA?

'Morning mate.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by syllk
If crime's a big concern, why did she move to LA?

'Morning mate.
We are talking about trying to rationalize with a 7 month pregnant Finn here, the silent guilt trip was too much to bear.
I am so glad she doesn't come on this site
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Humidity yes!! Crime ... You gotta be kidding ....
As I said, she's never been to Florida?!?!?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:48 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, she's never been to Florida?!?!?
There's no crime in Rays corner of Florida, he's shot all the bad guys