Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Marriage and vthen visiting panic

Marriage and vthen visiting panic

Old Nov 16th 2003, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

mikejshields is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marriage and vthen visiting panic

I need some advice pretty quicly. I am planning on marrying my beautiful fiancee in the coming weeks over in america and then returning by myself to the UK and going through the K3 visa route. However we are very worried that if we get married now then i wont be able to go and visit her over xmas. What would be everyones advice on this one. What should we do? Would we have problems?

Thank you in advance...
Old Nov 16th 2003, 8:28 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marriage and vthen visiting panic

Originally posted by mikejshields
I need some advice pretty quicly. I am planning on marrying my beautiful fiancee in the coming weeks over in america and then returning by myself to the UK and going through the K3 visa route. However we are very worried that if we get married now then i wont be able to go and visit her over xmas. What would be everyones advice on this one. What should we do? Would we have problems?

Thank you in advance...
Its not a problem, you can visit america while your K3 is being processed - just take lots of proof you are going to return to the UK.

Patrick
Old Nov 16th 2003, 9:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marriage and vthen visiting panic

Or just get married the time you are over there for xmas
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:11 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

If you pop down to the immigration section on the forums Mike, you'll find a wealth of advice.