Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

marriage to canadian resident(refugee status)

marriage to canadian resident(refugee status)

Old Nov 6th 2002, 5:51 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
limojess's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1
limojess is an unknown quantity at this point
Question marriage to canadian resident(refugee status)


I am an us citizen and i met my dream girl in canada
The only problem is she is on refuggee status in canada.
She does not have a passport.
She has a canadian id, ss # and is living and working there.
?How can i bring her to the united states, and how long will the procedure take.
I am ready to marry her soon
limojess is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.