Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Marks and Spencer free shipping to US and Canada

Marks and Spencer free shipping to US and Canada

Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:22 am
Just Joined

Zenith Blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Marks and Spencer free shipping to US and Canada

Woop! New bras ordered, I was just moaning the other day about how I can't get decent underwear in my size. I 'heart' M&S
Old Mar 13th 2013, 1:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
You are allowed to wash them and use them again.

Just sayin'...
Turn them inside out and you get to double the wear before even needing to wash them, which is a bonus...could even wear them back to front
Old Mar 13th 2013, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
500 quids worth of knickers in my shopping basket.
Blimey I thought I could spend money...but £500 on knickers in one go is a bit much...even for me.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 2:01 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zenith Blue
Woop! New bras ordered, I was just moaning the other day about how I can't get decent underwear in my size. I 'heart' M&S
I only found out they were doing free shipping as I was having a good moan about mine all starting to fall apart.
Dh says "just order the bloody things and pay for international shipping if thats what you want"
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:29 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Blimey I thought I could spend money...but £500 on knickers in one go is a bit much...even for me.
Can never have too many knickers but I do need to put some back.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:40 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
You are allowed to wash them and use them again.

Just sayin'...
Never know when I might run out of washing powder just as everyone else is panic buying
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
Turn them inside out and you get to double the wear before even needing to wash them, which is a bonus...could even wear them back to front
My stomach actually flipped at the thought and I think my face probably looked like I'd eaten something very sour.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 6:52 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, my order arrived today, it only shipped on Friday.
I'm in new undies heaven BUT, whats up with their sizing? Bras, my size, the more expensive ones fit fine, but the cheaper twin packs are too small, so I need to send them back.
I'll send them to my Mum she can take them to the shop, I think it'll be faster, she can change them for something else.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:14 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Anyone hesitating should go shopping right now.
I had a load of stuff in the shopping cart from this afternoon, just went back and all but one item has been further reduced, so knickers for 50p each and twin packs of bras for £3 and free shipping to boot. I can't loose
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:42 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

29" inside leg trousers! The holy grail of short arses everywhere
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:12 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Originally Posted by Titchski
29" inside leg trousers! The holy grail of short arses everywhere
me too
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 2:37 pm

I can't believe how fast my new knickers got here! I was so happy to see a big green M&S bag arrive. And incredible customer service from M&S. They put one wrong item in and they've refunded my money rather than have me send back one pair of knickers. I'm sure it wouldn't be cost effective for them, but it was the speed at which it was done that impressed me.