British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Manuela Gomez Ruiz (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/manuela-gomez-ruiz-286629/)

doctor scrumpy Feb 25th 2005 8:08 pm

Manuela Gomez Ruiz

Did anyone read the truly appaling story about the accused nonce & whiter than white weirdo Wacko Jacko having an er room cleared last week during his 'flu' ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is reported that the family of a woman who died after being moved out of a trauma room, to accommodate Michael Jackson when he had his "flu like" symptoms, plans to sue both the hospital and Jackson.

Manuela Gomez Ruiz, 74, was transferred out of the main trauma room at the Marian Medical Centre in Santa Maria when Jackson was rushed in last week.

Her family claim that she was taken off a machine ventilator, and her breathing was instead assisted manually by a handpump.

It is reported that Mrs Ruiz was being treated after having a heart attack, but suffered two more that day before she died.

Her daughter-in-law, Anna Ruiz, told reporters that she saw Jackson come into the emergency unit. She said:

"He walked in...When I saw him, he was walking unassisted."

Mrs Ruiz's daughter, Maria Elena Ortiz, who was also in the hospital objected when her mother was moved.

The family claims that the chaos caused by Jackson's arrival distracted staff. They said equipment had to be crammed into the smaller room, and they were limited to two visitors at a time.

Jackson's publicist, Raymone Bain, has issued a statement saying:

"Michael Jackson sends his condolences to the family of the deceased. However, it is outrageous that Michael Jackson's name would be invoked into a situation of which he had no authority or control. It appears that ABC is deliberate in its attempt to circumvent Michael Jackson from receiving a fair trial."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

franc111s Feb 25th 2005 9:29 pm

Re: Manuela Gomez Ruiz

Only in a sue all community.

He might be wacko but *I* think Jackson is innocent. Did you know the MOTHER of the currect accuser was ARRESTED with her son and his dad for shop-lifting in SEARS a few years ago. They then SUED SEARS for "molesting" them, beating them and more. Even though there was NO proof, SEARS chickened out and settled for $75k. She only sued JACKSON after meeting with the lawyer who got money out of jackson before. What a sweet mother, letting her son go to a known "child molester" - I think we should sue her for putting her child in harms way, along with the there 1000 mothers and fathers who send their kids the Jackson Neverland Ranch every single week.....

How can Jackson, who has NO SAY how a hospital is run (no-one does) be accused of anything. Jeez, it just goes to show, people are ready to stictch people up for nothing.

Anyone who knows anything about Heart Attacks will know, he PERSONALLY cannot be responsible in any way for the 2 subsequent heart attacks. Heck, follow that rule and he could be held responsible for everyone else that died that day in hospital too.

If anything, this proves his innocence and the "sueing" societies GUILT... Grrrrrr....

doctor scrumpy Feb 25th 2005 9:30 pm

What irritated me was that Mr Famous turns up and everyone else is kicked out, I hope they sue the hospital.

franc111s Feb 25th 2005 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
What irritated me was that Mr Famous turns up and everyone else is kicked out, I hope they sue the hospital.

Now THAT I do agree with if that's the case. Doesn't seem likely though - Doctors are normally far more ethical. I bet you there's more to it than that.

Heck Hospitals (Doctors / Nurses) that have admitted the Pope, Presidents and Royalty don't focus all their attention on these people and "scrap" the rest.

Doesn't it make you mad though, that even though WE know Jackson didn't kick anyone out, the PRESS report it as if he did and assume WE (the readers) are REALLY stuipid !!! And the biased motivation is ?