Manc/Matt

Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manc/Matt

I was just wondering how your sister in law and her boy friend were doing... I hope things are looking better now Sorry if it was posted and I missed it.

Ash
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:54 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

sorry yeah, no update was given.

Sister in Law, to keep her anonymous, we'll call her Jesse

Jesse has a compound fracture of her arm (not sure whether left or right.) and a separated shoulder in t'other arm.

She has had 2 surgeries to reset all this already, and has another planned for this afternoon.

She also has a broken pelvis, But it is a relatively clean break and the doc's seem to think that will heal without the need to pin it.
She is still in Spectrum (Butterworth)

The misses says she is drugged up to the eyeballs and doesn't really know what's going on. She still expects to out by Friday and back at work on Monday.

She said the Doctor was, and I quote, "Full of shit" when he told her she'll be going into a Rehab hospital for at least 90 days once Spectrum release her.

We (well the misses is) are trying to find one in Traverse City, which is a lot more local for us.

Her Boyfriend, again to save his anonymity, we'll call him Gary.

Left Manistee hospital with 3 cracked ribs. Went back 2 days ago complaining of further chest pains.
currently he's in Ludington Hospital after his lung collapsed.

which is a bit of a pisser.

Jesse's bill so far, which doesn't include the cost of the surgeries is $13,000.

Luckily my brother in law lives in Comstock Park and Melissa and my MIL are currently camping out there rather than driving the 120 miles each way every day.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:03 pm
ElsieTheMaid

Holy cow Matt, I must have missed the thread where you said what happened. Doesn't sound good.

Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:07 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ElsieTheMaid
Holy cow Matt, I must have missed the thread where you said what happened. Doesn't sound good.
They were in a car accident on Saturday night (on US 31 no less)
If you had been driving south about 10 hours earlier than you were you'd have seen them.........
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks... sounds like they are starting to get things on the mend... I hope they make a speedy recovery.

By the way my daughter was born in Spectrum Downtown... I had sticker shock at the bill for the delivery and care Pretty good hospitals though and one of the best in the state.

Ash