Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Magic Photo Mug Online, Where To Buy?

Magic Photo Mug Online, Where To Buy?

Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

brit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Magic Photo Mug Online, Where To Buy?

Hi, sorry in advance if this is the wrong part of the forum, but I was wanting to buy a magic photo mug (read cheaper the better), as an anniversary gift online, and wanted to know the best site to do so?

Many thanks in advance, and please feel free to move to appropriate part of the forum.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:22 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magic Photo Mug Online, Where To Buy?

Originally Posted by brit_usa2014
Hi, sorry in advance if this is the wrong part of the forum, but I was wanting to buy a magic photo mug (read cheaper the better), as an anniversary gift online, and wanted to know the best site to do so?

Many thanks in advance, and please feel free to move to appropriate part of the forum.
Um, what is a magic photo mug? Does it make you better looking?
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

brit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, its one where when you pour hot liquid into the mug a photo appears on the outisde- sorry for not explaining it..
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:28 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, its one where when you pour hot liquid into the mug a photo appears on the outisde- sorry for not explaining it..
And you customize this with your own photo?

Like this?

http://photo.walgreens.com/walgreens...c_mug_snapshot
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
And you customize this with your own photo?

Like this?

http://photo.walgreens.com/walgreens...c_mug_snapshot
Yes, like that, except I saw that from the UK site, but I am in US so I wanted to buy it from a credible US site.. But yes, you're right!!
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 1:31 am

Yes, like that, except I saw that from the UK site, but I am in US so I wanted to buy it from a credible US site.. But yes, you're right!!
That is a US site. At least it is from where I'm sitting.