M-1 Visa

Old Jan 20th 2004, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

metch is an unknown quantity at this point
Question M-1 Visa

Hi,

I am worried, as I want to apply for a M-1 Visa to enable me to commence some pratical training in the USA. In the first instance I have no idea what they will require from me, I have looked on the net and can only find Lawyers offering thier services. The US web site was not very helpful at all.

I just need to know what they will require for the application, as I have two spent convictions here in the UK (Drink Driving), and a juevinle record as well.

They are over 7yrs old, and are spent under the rehabilitation of offenders act, I dont have to declare them here in the UK, but with the 9/11, I am worried that they will want an advanced disclosure, espically as the training is practical flight training.

Any indicators would be greatly recieved.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 1:24 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M-1 Visa

Originally posted by metch
Hi,

I am worried, as I want to apply for a M-1 Visa to enable me to commence some pratical training in the USA. In the first instance I have no idea what they will require from me, I have looked on the net and can only find Lawyers offering thier services. The US web site was not very helpful at all.

I just need to know what they will require for the application, as I have two spent convictions here in the UK (Drink Driving), and a juevinle record as well.

They are over 7yrs old, and are spent under the rehabilitation of offenders act, I dont have to declare them here in the UK, but with the 9/11, I am worried that they will want an advanced disclosure, espically as the training is practical flight training.

Any indicators would be greatly recieved.
There's a forum called US Visas on British Expats. That would be a better place for your question. Please repost there.

NC Penguin