Reload this Page >

Lost passport help

Lost passport help

Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

srlouisiana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost passport help

Hello everyone
My wife is English and we are living here. Wanting to book a flight home for a visit we realised that her passport has been lost. I've worked out we need to submit the LSO1 lost passport form to the counsulate in Washington DC. But I"m unclear how to get her a replacement passport issued. Is this done automatically when you submit the LSO form? or is there another step I'm not finding.? Any help or answers would be very welcomed..

Thanks
Sean
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lost passport help

Originally Posted by srlouisiana
Hello everyone
My wife is English and we are living here. Wanting to book a flight home for a visit we realised that her passport has been lost. I've worked out we need to submit the LSO1 lost passport form to the counsulate in Washington DC. But I"m unclear how to get her a replacement passport issued. Is this done automatically when you submit the LSO form? or is there another step I'm not finding.? Any help or answers would be very welcomed..

Thanks
Sean
Its says on the top of the LSO1 form that it won't provide you with another passport, you must submit a passport application form (C1) with it. This can be downloaded from here.

http://www.britainusa.com/sections/a...=41001&a=27933