British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   A Loss In The Ins Seas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/loss-ins-seas-111176/)

ITISMETHEONEWHOISWAITING Sep 9th 2002 7:33 pm

A Loss In The Ins Seas

DEAR SIR OR MADAM
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIRST AND FOR MOST WELL IAM ALREADY HERE IN USA AS A K3 VISA DID OT APPLY FOR AOS YET BECAUSE I JUST GOTHERE LAST MONTH YET MY WONDER IS THIS MY WIFE ALREADY GOT TWO PACKAGES ONE ABOUT THE I864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND ONE HAS DS230 AND SOME OTHER STAFF YET WHAT CONFUSES M IS THAT IT SAYS THAT MY CASE IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO MY COUNTY WHER WILL HAV TO APPLY FOR IMMIGRATANT VISA LATER ON DOES THIS MEANS I HAV TO TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY BUT I AM ALREADY HERE WELL PLEASE I NEED HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU...

Terje Johan Abrahamsen Sep 27th 2002 4:06 pm

Re: A Loss In The Ins Seas

"ITISMETHEONEWHOISWAITING" wrote in message
news:410632.1031600031@britishexpats-
.com
    > DEAR SIR OR MADAM
    > THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIRST AND FOR MOST WELL IAM ALREADY HERE IN
    > USA AS A K3 VISA DID OT APPLY FOR AOS YET BECAUSE I JUST GOTHERE LAST
    > MONTH YET MY WONDER IS THIS MY WIFE ALREADY GOT TWO PACKAGES ONE ABOUT
    > THE I864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND ONE HAS DS230 AND SOME OTHER STAFF YET
    > WHAT CONFUSES M IS THAT IT SAYS THAT MY CASE IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO MY
    > COUNTY WHER WILL HAV TO APPLY FOR IMMIGRATANT VISA LATER ON DOES THIS
    > MEANS I HAV TO TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY BUT I AM ALREADY HERE WELL
    > PLEASE I NEED HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU...

You need help with what? Except for writing newspostings I mean? Make your
post readable, and stop using the caps lock. Then you might get some
responses.

Rete Sep 27th 2002 5:58 pm

Re: A Loss In The Ins Seas

Originally posted by ITISMETHEONEWHOISWAITING:
DEAR SIR OR MADAM
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIRST AND FOR MOST WELL IAM ALREADY HERE IN USA AS A K3 VISA DID OT APPLY FOR AOS YET BECAUSE I JUST GOTHERE LAST MONTH YET MY WONDER IS THIS MY WIFE ALREADY GOT TWO PACKAGES ONE ABOUT THE I864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND ONE HAS DS230 AND SOME OTHER STAFF YET WHAT CONFUSES M IS THAT IT SAYS THAT MY CASE IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO MY COUNTY WHER WILL HAV TO APPLY FOR IMMIGRATANT VISA LATER ON DOES THIS MEANS I HAV TO TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY BUT I AM ALREADY HERE WELL PLEASE I NEED HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU...

The K-3 was only possible because your USC wife filed the I-130 at the service center for you. With the receipt for the filing of the I-130 she was able to file the I-129F for the start of your K-3 processing. So apparently the K-3 processing was quick for you as you are here and the service center has just approved your I-130 and is starting the process of gathering your other documents so that you can interview at the US Consulate in your home country.

You don't have to go there for processing and if you don't then you have to start the adjustment process here in the US. You and your wife can file the I-485 at the local INS office to start the ball rolling. Include your Notice of Action for the I-130 with your I-485 application.

Rete