Reload this Page >

looking to rent in florida

looking to rent in florida

Old May 12th 2012, 2:14 pm
Yorkshire man in Florida

barnsleylad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking to rent in florida

can anybody help
just got my e2 visa so moving to orlando in june 2012.
looking for a 3 plus bed villa for long term rent close to disney
thanks
Old May 12th 2012, 10:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking to rent in florida

Originally Posted by barnsleylad View Post
can anybody help
thanks
There are no shortages of house to rent there
http://www.rentals.com/Florida/Orlando/
Old May 13th 2012, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barnsleylad View Post
can anybody help
thanks
Do you have children? That will be a big factor as there are lots of rubbish schools about..... Also budget? Where will your business be based? (assuming not in WDW)
Old May 14th 2012, 12:33 pm
Yorkshire man in Florida

barnsleylad is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the link
i have 1 child aged 10 and my business is close to where the 192 meets highway 27
thanks
Old May 17th 2012, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

There's loads of communities up and down 27 in that area. Tons of those places are short term rentals catering to Brits on holiday; you'd find it very easy to rent there.You can use Realtor.com, or the site that Ray gave you...search using these zip codes:

http://zipmaps.net/Florida/Osceola_C...ur_Corners.htm

Although personally, I think that area is extremely bland...no doubt you've been already, but I'd seriously consider a trip over before signing on any dotted lines. Pay particular attention to school districts as well. Not actually a fan of Orlando at all myself, but if I was targeting that particular area, personally, I'd consider living a bit closer to Celebration myself, for the schools and stuff for the kids to do in general.