Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

looking for Daily Mail delivery in the US?

looking for Daily Mail delivery in the US?

Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

gemmacat will become famous soon enough
Default looking for Daily Mail delivery in the US?

Anyone know how I can order my hubby the Daily Mail and get it delivered to my house?
I had a toll free number to order it, but in the year that I've saved the number, it turned into a party line.

Can anyone help a girl out??
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for Daily Mail delivery in the US?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...11166?v=glance

Errr...maybe that...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

But a search for subscriptions on the site had this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dms...n_page_id=1766
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.dailymail.co.uk

But a search for subscriptions on the site had this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dms...n_page_id=1766
Bob, Thanks so much for your replies! I wish Amazon told me if it was the british daily mail, or not. I don't want to order and find out its the Daily Mail from some small town..
Unfortunately, the dailymail doesn't do home deliveries. I got a copy of it while we were in Boston, and it had a number to call, but its out of service. Its printed in Florida..
I'll keep looking!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:31 pm
Consistently Inconsistent

Hammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the rough

Gemma, if you can't find the printed edition maybe your hubby may be interested in the digital one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/msc...in_page_id=711

EDIT: Original link didn't work so follow the link in the menu options on the left.

Last edited by Hammo; Apr 28th 2005 at 11:33 pm. Reason: Incorrect Link
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Daily Mail that is printed here, because I have seen it in our local grocery store, although not recently. It's nothing like the paper you see at home though.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:33 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

-----------------

Last edited by franc111s; Apr 28th 2005 at 11:37 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:36 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

OK, here goes. Me oh mighty one full of knowledge

We have subscribed to the Daily mail on-line, which is about $10 a month BUT :

the paper is EXACTLY the original for that day AND it is really easy to navigate (nothing like a web page or news site). You "flick" the pages over... oh so cool.

You get the mail - page for page, you can click on a page to zoom the picture or read the story. If you have a big enough screen, you won't even need to zoom anything. If you choose paper view, then it zooms the article with all the pictures and text - EXACTLY like the printed paper. Now here is the REALLY sad part :

Me and my wife read the mail on Sunday in bed on Sunday morning.

Yes, it's that easy to navigate the paper and read it.

I would not recommend it if I didn't find it easier than anything to use.... You will be blown away and it's so much fun - and REAL NEWS.....

Enjoy.... but be warned, it's addictive.... If I was in the UK, I might even consider this route too....

www.dailymail.co.uk to sign up... They bill you automatically every month and you can CANCEL ANY TIME.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:27 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

for god sake why ? would be my question - are you missing "those thieving gypos are running our once great land" - stories ?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eskimo
for god sake why ? would be my question - are you missing "those thieving gypos are running our once great land" - stories ?
I agree - the mail used to make me furious! Awful paper.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:53 am
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

News Stand has some digital magazines/newspapers. Nothing exciting from blighty. keep watch, just incase they sign up UK dailies.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Hey, its what my husband reads... I'm just looking for links/info. Thanks for the opinion though
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britchicknyc
I agree - the mail used to make me furious! Awful paper.
And your select reading being?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:50 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony126
And your select reading being?
the star of course !
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

My inlaws read the mail I'm sure thats why the've turned into a pair of miserable sods

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.