Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Longer Summers as from 2007

Longer Summers as from 2007

Old Mar 26th 2006, 2:23 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Longer Summers as from 2007

As the clocks have gone forward in the UK and they have not in the US this will be the last year that the UK will be first.

Daylight saving time will be longer as from next year.

2002 April 7 October 27
2003 April 6 October 26
2004 April 4 October 31
2005 April 3 October 30
2006 April 2 October 29
2007 March 11 November 4
2008 March 9 November 2
2009 March 8 November 1

Date change in 2007

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Longer Summers as from 2007

I saw that and I like it. It means less time for us Arizonans on crappy mountain time. I much prefer being on the pacific time schedule.(We don't adjust our clocks for those who don't know.)