Long term car hire

Wikiposts

Long term car hire

Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:47 am
irb
Forum Regular

irb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long term car hire

We've got some Swedish friends who want to come and stay with us at our Florida home for a few months. Yes a nightmare for some but we love lots of people around us. However, they will need their own transport and the usual tourist car hire for 2 months will be too expensive. Does anyone know of a company that does reasonable car hire/leasing if you commit to say 2 months. They do not have Florida driving licences.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:36 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long term car hire

Virtually all car hire in florida is for a maximum of 28 days....Normally if you want it longer you have to go back and sign a new contract... You may be able to find a long term agreement with a small local company though... look for ones that do well used cars....
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:47 am
irb
Forum Regular

irb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ray6
Virtually all car hire in florida is for a maximum of 28 days....Normally if you want it longer you have to go back and sign a new contract... You may be able to find a long term agreement with a small local company though... look for ones that do well used cars....

Thanks again for your help Ray. I've used a local rent a wreck before when I wanted a car for a few weeks when my sister was over. She used my car because my insurance covered her for under 30 days and I used the rent a wreck. If you are any where near Indian Rock Beach let me know, I may just have a coffe and some hob nobs to share
Old Feb 15th 2004, 3:56 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by irb
Thanks again for your help Ray. I've used a local rent a wreck before when I wanted a car for a few weeks when my sister was over. She used my car because my insurance covered her for under 30 days and I used the rent a wreck. If you are any where near Indian Rock Beach let me know, I may just have a coffe and some hob nobs to share
you are about 40 miles south of us...get those packets in stock