Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

London visa approval!

London visa approval!

Old Sep 10th 2002, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Sioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really nice
Default London visa approval!

Well, Graham got his k-1 visa yesterday (YAY!!) and will be flying here on the 2nd of October (double YAY!!). I've told him to post his experience, and will nag him until he does but in any case all went smoothly, he's not on his deathbed, and it appears that he does, indeed, know me (and my family )

Thanks for all the support!!!!

-Heidi (and Graham in absentia)
Old Sep 10th 2002, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: London visa approval!

Congratulations to you both

Roger + Ida
(Now in Virginia)
Old Sep 11th 2002, 1:41 am
Sheila

Congrats to you both!!! I told you it was a breeze!! Good luck with the rest of the
process and glad to hear that you will be together soon. So when is the big day?
Clive is coming on Sept.17th and we are getting married on the 20th....I am so
excited, we have waited so long for this. Again, I am glad to hear that everything
went well for you two!!!!

--
Cheers, Sheila (U.S.C.) Clive (U.K.C.)

Texas Service Center / London Embassy

6/17/02- Mailed I-129f petition to TSC from the United Kingdom

6/18/02-Received first NOA from TSC

6/19/02-Mailed London Embassy paper work off to open provisional file

6/20/02- Received 2nd NOA from TSC

6/21/02- Received Interview date for London on 9/03/02

6/22/02- Received Visa "Sioneva" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
om
    > Well, Graham got his k-1 visa yesterday (YAY!!) and will be flying here on the 2nd
    > of October (double YAY!!). I've told him to post his experience, and will nag him
    > until he does but in any case all went smoothly, he's not on his deathbed, and
    > it appears that he does, indeed, know me (and my family )
    > Thanks for all the support!!!!
    > -Heidi (and Graham in absentia)
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 11th 2002, 8:48 am
Morkai Kurst

Congrats to you both

Morkai

"Sioneva" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, Graham got his k-1 visa yesterday (YAY!!) and will be flying here on the 2nd
    > of October (double YAY!!). I've told him to post his experience, and will nag him
    > until he does but in any case all went smoothly, he's not on his deathbed, and
    > it appears that he does, indeed, know me (and my family )
    > Thanks for all the support!!!!
    > -Heidi (and Graham in absentia)
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really nice

We're getting married December 15th--we could just do the legal ceremony as soon as he gets here, but I'd rather wait, as my student loans will cover for the fact that he can't work *sigh* (unless Atlanta miraculously gives out the EAD--unlikely!)

Good luck to both of you--I'll no doubt need advice on the AOS process

-Heidi
Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you!!!!

-Heidi
Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you! How is "assimilation" going?