British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   London interview, will they wanna see my bank statements? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/london-interview-will-they-wanna-see-my-bank-statements-196692/)

waxwabbit Dec 13th 2003 11:27 pm

London interview, will they wanna see my bank statements?

Hi guys

Ive got my interview in 2 days, and my printer wont work so I can not print off my statements. However, Im pretty sure I shall not need them as we have the paperwork from our co-sponsor with us. So, even with our co-sponsor affidavit, they wont be asking how much money we have(proof)/will be taking will they?

Thanks
Lee

ps- ive asked this on emmigration forum too!

Asap answer plz!

Webbie Dec 14th 2003 1:48 am

Re: London interview, will they wanna see my bank statements?

Originally posted by waxwabbit
Hi guys

Ive got my interview in 2 days, and my printer wont work so I can not print off my statements. However, Im pretty sure I shall not need them as we have the paperwork from our co-sponsor with us. So, even with our co-sponsor affidavit, they wont be asking how much money we have(proof)/will be taking will they?

Thanks
Lee

ps- ive asked this on emmigration forum too!

Asap answer plz!
Talking from personal experience - no.
We got a print-out from our Abbey Nat savings account but they handed it back to us - not interested.

Where are you staying in London prior to appointment Lee ?
Is it the Doctor or Embassy first ?

waxwabbit Dec 14th 2003 9:13 am

Hi webbie

We are staying at the Thistle Lancaster Gate for 3 nights starting tonight, appointment at the docs at 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife is worried, Im ok, just thinking as long as we dont forget to take something we shall be fine!

Cheers for ya input!

AmerLisa Dec 14th 2003 9:20 am

Hi webbie

We are staying at the Thistle Lancaster Gate for 3 nights starting tonight, appointment at the docs at 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife is worried, Im ok, just thinking as long as we dont forget to take something we shall be fine!

Cheers for ya input!
Hey Wax, we did ours last month, it was extremely easy and we didn't have a co-sponsor. You'll do fine, but be prepared on receiving at least a MMR jab and possibly tetanus, unless you can prove you've had one. Hubby had to have both, irked me big time, the cost was £25 per injection. Anyway, best of luck!
:)

smiler125 Dec 14th 2003 9:34 am

Hi webbie

Cheers for ya input!
Had my interview recently and they didn't look at most of the documents I had collected. They definately didn't look at our bank statements, and we also had a co-sponsor.

I was concerned about forgetting something, but as long as you check and double check you have everything, then there is nothing to worry about.

Cheers

Paul