Reload this Page >

London Embassy wait times K1 Interview

London Embassy wait times K1 Interview

Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

small1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London Embassy wait times K1 Interview

Hi

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for an interview in London for the k1 fiance visa? I received packet 3 on 31st October and posted the forms back the same day. I have my medical booked for 15th November. Has anyone just been given an interview date or have an idea of how long it is taking from the date of returning forms?

Thank you in advance
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Embassy wait times K1 Interview

Originally Posted by small1976
Hi

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for an interview in London for the k1 fiance visa? I received packet 3 on 31st October and posted the forms back the same day. I have my medical booked for 15th November. Has anyone just been given an interview date or have an idea of how long it is taking from the date of returning forms?

Thank you in advance
Ask here.....
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:51 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by small1976
Hi

Thank you in advance
The wait time is 2-3 months. I had my medical the same day as interview.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shahlax
The wait time is 2-3 months. I had my medical the same day as interview.
Those days are long gone...
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:06 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ray
Those days are long gone...
Are they? I applied with my last set of forms in Sep04 and got my K1 interview in Dec04. Maybe this year things are different.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

small1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been told 2 dates 4-6 weeks and 10-12 weeks from the day I return my forms, does any one know which is more correct. I believe it is different now as the medical app. is sent first and then the interview date later
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Are they? I applied with my last set of forms in Sep04 and got my K1 interview in Dec04. Maybe this year things are different.
I expect you had your medical at Dr Phelans just along the road from the Embassy .. all long gone now ...
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
I expect you had your medical at Dr Phelans just along the road from the Embassy .. all long gone now ...
I did also, where do they have to go now?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Yeah I did have medical in the morning at some clinic near the embassy. Don't things change quickly.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I did also, where do they have to go now?

Done by Nuffield hosptials and only 3 of them do the embassey medicals, London, Birmingham and Edinburgh
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:52 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Good old Dr Phelan. I heard he retired and bought an island in the Caribbean (or was it two)
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:34 pm
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

I sent my packet three back on November 12th and had my interview and medical on the 7th of December.

Watch out for Doctor Phelan he's a right perv, he asked me in my medical whether I 'examined my breasts' for lumps and I said yes but he stil insisted on 'examining' (if you can call copping a feel 'examining) them anyway.

I later met up with the other women having medicals that day in the embassy waiting room and mentioned how unpleasant that was and they all said 'he never examined mine!'

Lucky me.

Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by Nia_Nia
I sent my packet three back on November 12th and had my interview and medical on the 7th of December.

Watch out for Doctor Phelan he's a right perv, he asked me in my medical whether I 'examined my breasts' for lumps and I said yes but he stil insisted on 'examining' (if you can call copping a feel 'examining) them anyway.

I later met up with the other women having medicals that day in the embassy waiting room and mentioned how unpleasant that was and they all said 'he never examined mine!'

Lucky me.

I thought he was a perv too. Didn't like the breast exam at all.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:21 pm
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

I thought he was a perv too. Didn't like the breast exam at all.
You got one too! Aren't we lucky. I think the main reason the other women that were having medicals that day didn't get examined as we did is because they were a little 'older', I'm sure he wouldn't have had any fun examining someone who's boobs were round her ankles!

Urgh.