Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

London Embassy Photo Machine is Out of Order

London Embassy Photo Machine is Out of Order

Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

tilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud of
Default London Embassy Photo Machine is Out of Order

Hi , had my interview yesterday (write up in the marriage based forum) but just wanted to pull this bit out so all can see

The Photo booth in the embassy is out of order I am not sure til when so make sure if you are going you have pictures already
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Embassy Photo Machine is Out of Order

There's also a place right round the corner from the embassy which does the correct photo sizes, just for information.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

dyqik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London Embassy Photo Machine is Out of Order

Originally Posted by Brat1
There's also a place right round the corner from the embassy which does the correct photo sizes, just for information.
It's the same place that stores small electronic items for a fee - a pharmacy about 100 yards up the street north of the front of the embassy. I had to go there during my interview process in April.

I think it was me that borked the photo machine that day...

Sorry.