Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Local TV Lunch-time News

Local TV Lunch-time News

Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local TV Lunch-time News

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Sadly I can't find the movie now, but a couple of weeks back I saw police footage of a slow-speed car chase that had gone on for over 2 hours, with up to 10 police cars chasing a pickup truck that had refused to stop for a minor traffic violation.

Only when they finally shot out the guy's tires and threatened to shoot the driver if he didn't get out of the truck did they find that it was a middle-aged man wearing women's lingerie (thong, suspenders and all) who was too embarrassed to stop (and slightly drunk).

Silly sod will probably do time in jail for this sad little crime!
But at least he will already be prepared to be Bubba's bitch while in the slammer.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:49 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local TV Lunch-time News

"Police release photo of similar hat of wanted murder suspect"

From the article: "Police say they hope someone may recognize the hat and be able to link it to one or both of the suspects in this crime."

You'd better hope that you don't wear the same HAT!!

~ Jenney