Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Living in Houston

Living in Houston

Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:57 am
Just Joined

beckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nice
Default Living in Houston

Hi, I have recently moved to Houston (Tomball area) from England. I have 2 girls just starting elementary School. Would like to hear from any one living in this area.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Living in Houston

I don't have any young children but do want to welcome you to BE and Tomball. Good luck!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:30 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya
I move out in a few weeks (providing no strike and passports get here in time!). My daughter is still a toddler.
Hope you are enjoying it!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Becky and the US Forum There are lots of folks on here that live in/nr Houston, there is also the 'meet-ups' forum, you may find some posting in there, or you can start a new thread.

Hope you are settling in ok and find some new friends soon
Old Aug 18th 2010, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Lazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to all

Hi! We moved over in June and we are in Katy. We have 4 kids, 18, 17, 8 and 3. The oldest stayed behind in Scotland. Welcome! I haven't been on the forum for a while, just because I have been busy sorting the house and enjoying the sun. I am hoping for a meet up for the Houston lot soon! I want to meet them all too!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:58 am
Just Joined

beckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nicebeckyw73 is just really nice

Hi thanks for the threads, hopefully set a date for a Houston meet up
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Dougster75 is on a distinguished road

Houston meet-up would be good. We're in Katy too with two boys in Elementary also. Welcome.

Cheers,

Doug.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 7:28 pm
Welsh and proud in Texas

tigerbaywarrior is on a distinguished road

We live in Spring (west side of the Highway). Been here in 'H' town for 6 years. Got 2 kids - 3 and 7.

Wife is on visa from Hell (H4), so she is always home.

Welcome to the sauna!