Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Live football game....what to expect

Live football game....what to expect

Old Oct 29th 2005, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Live football game....what to expect

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Didn't stop you from padding that post count though and joining a thread you claim to be "uninterested" about.

Of course not, I'm nothing if not a nosey bastard!!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 5:09 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

I was a fan of football and then last month I went to my first live game which happened to be the Jets and Vinny's return. I was expecting it to be a good day but.................I've got to say it beat my expectations hands down.

We went with a few friends and a very big truck to tailgate. The effort people go to has to be seen to be believed. The game itself I enjoyed (but then as stated I do like football) and then afterwards we tailgated again.

Bring on the winter and the snow so that I can tailgate around an open fire.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
What surprised me when I went to a Minny Viking/Detroit Lions game was the noise the crowd made in cheering their team on and the booing which was equally as loud. When I asked what were they booing at I was told their own team for playing crap. Supporters????
chants are a tad shite too...
Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
chants are a tad shite too...

As bad as " 2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate."

OR

"We all agree Hamilton Accademicals are magic, we all agree that Acrington Stanley are tragic" ????
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:44 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
As bad as " 2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate."

OR

"We all agree Hamilton Accademicals are magic, we all agree that Acrington Stanley are tragic" ????
Just as bad, but with less words -

DE-FENCE!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:49 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Time to get more Americanised and forget football and rugby as I know it. Off to Invesco Field on Sunday to watch the Broncos play the Eagles. What's in store for me (other than a truck load of Coors)?

I was inclined to say you would see the broncos get a whuppin, but I could be wrong, so I won't. Enjoy it.