Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Little Britain series 3

Little Britain series 3

Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:30 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little Britain series 3

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
So even though I acknowledged the weirdness of my reply you still need to pass comment ??
And I thought that I was having a slow day
You said "before anyone says anything", so that means you got your word in before anyone else and didn't preclude anyone else making comment. In fact you positively encouraged it. Besides that I was primarily referring to the Eastenders part anyway.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:33 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
You said "before anyone says anything", so that means you got your word in before anyone else and didn't preclude anyone else making comment. In fact you positively encouraged it. Besides that I was primarily referring to the Eastenders part anyway.
Now you're really pushing it
Wft is wrong with eastenders ???
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:34 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Now you're really pushing it
Wft is wrong with eastenders ???
Wtf is right with Eastenders, or any soap come to think of it?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond repute

Snowbunny - Thankyou for trying to educate.

For everyone else - a lot of this stuff is available for download through bittorrent. UKNova is convenient because it only lists UK shows. But its available from other torrent sites (look up mininova) and newsgroups. No need for recorded DVDs to be sent from the UK - unless you only connect to the internet via dial-up, in which case bittorrent would be really, really slow.

How many times has this been explained now? Get with the programme people. If you can figure out how to use a web-based discussion forum, you can figure out bittorrent.

Rant over - no offence intended.

If you enjoy the show, please consider subscribing to BBC America or purchasing the official DVD (when it eventually comes out) - so the creators get some monetary remuneration for their efforts.

Originally Posted by snowbunny
UK Nova.

Already downloaded.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:35 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf is right with Eastenders, or any soap come to think of it?
Ahh, you see that's the mistake you're making.
Eastenders is not just "any soap", its in a league of its own.

I especially enjoy its realistic portrail of day to day life in London's east end.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:37 pm
Not here much

I especially enjoy its realistic portrail of day to day life in London's east end.
Get a life (that way you can talk to friends about real life wherever they are, if it's that realistic then you'll get the same story lines)
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:39 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, you're killin' me!!! Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:39 pm
Thinking about it

Get a life (that way you can talk to friends about real life wherever they are, if it's that realistic then you'll get the same story lines)
Someone help - I've landed a big one here - need help to get it in the net
Must be at least a 20 lb'er
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:41 pm
Not here much

Someone help - I've landed a big one here - need help to get it in the net
Must be at least a 20 lb'er
I've seen a total of about 15 minutes of Eastenders in my life, no idea what it's about but it annoyed the crap out of me from the beginning.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:46 pm
Thinking about it

I've seen a total of about 15 minutes of Eastenders in my life, no idea what it's about but it annoyed the crap out of me from the beginning.
Good to see that you at least gave it a fair chance before consigning it to the reject bin.
I strongly recommend that you give it a second try - it might change your life.
I never liked beer the first time I took a sip, but thankfully I persevered
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:48 pm
Not here much

Good to see that you at least gave it a fair chance before consigning it to the reject bin.
I think that amount of time was more than it deserved.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha ha... come on guys play nice... as a referee here i must say i find weight in both arguments.... Eastenders is crap and i wont watch it (which is why i said NO SOAPS!) especially now that old blokes from the bill are in it and those darn pesky mitchell brothers are back (its all over the news).... and, well sorry bigdavyg, thats about it, eastenders is crap! ha

But i must say i do share your love of TV and suspending reality as much as possible... i mean, today at leat 65 people were killed in iraq and 2 policewomen got shot in bradford!... oh and bush is still in power! whats going on in the world!!!!!
at least with tv a load of people can be stranded on an island with psycos, polar bears, a strage monster and evangaline lilly! great stuff!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 3:33 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like 15 minutes too much!!

Ant