Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Little Britain series 3

Little Britain series 3

Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little Britain series 3

So, it launched last night... and if you liked the first to seasons, you will love this.

The new Vicki Pollard sketch was the funniest thing they have done for ages.

Out of the new characters, Mrs Emery is the funniest. She cant control her bladder and doesn't realise when shes peeing. Great stuff.

"I'm a lady" Emily Howard was pretty crap as was the first sketch with Ting Tong from Ping Pong, but these 2 skits were pretty much the only crap part about it... and the ting tong part was only really a set up so we know who the characters are.

We still haven't met overweight and out of work Orville (yes the green duck) nor have we met the mean charity collector or Sid the zero tolerance neighborhood watchman.

Fat fighters is still going strong, daffyd is still the only gay in the village (not really but his attempt at being a rent boy is a must see) and everyones favourite Lou and Andy were on top form!

this link will show you some of the new characters...
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26051.html

Hope you all enjoy it!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:45 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Little Britain series 3

Originally Posted by basementwaj
So, it launched last night... and if you liked the first to seasons, you will love this.

Out of the new characters, Mrs Emery is the funniest. She cant control her bladder and doesn't realise when shes peeing. Great stuff.

"I'm a lady" Emily Howard was pretty crap as was the first sketch with Ting Tong from Ping Pong, but these 2 skits were pretty much the only crap part about it... and the ting tong part was only really a set up so we know who the characters are.

We still haven't met overweight and out of work Orville (yes the green duck) nor have we met the mean charity collector or Sid the zero tolerance neighborhood watchman.

Fat fighters is still going strong, daffyd is still the only gay in the village (not really but his attempt at being a rent boy is a must see) and everyones favourite Lou and Andy were on top form!

Hope you all enjoy it!
A friend of mine in the UK, now promoted to good friend, has recorded it and is going to send over the DVD for me
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all enjoy it!
Great; now if only I could watch it.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
A friend of mine in the UK, now promoted to good friend, has recorded it and is going to send over the DVD for me
sweet... i can see you could get a little british expat business out of this
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:58 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all enjoy it!

Stop telling me about things I cannot see, %^$^*&$^$
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:00 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates waj
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Thanks for the updates waj

no worries.... i may put a weekly LB update on here... so watch this (web) space!

oh forgot, next week im in venice...... so i will update it week after!
If anyone wants any updates from british TV (except soaps) just ask and i will do my best to watch em.

Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:23 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

no worries.... i may put a weekly LB update on here... so watch this (web) space!

oh forgot, next week im in venice...... so i will update it week after!
If anyone wants any updates from british TV (except soaps) just ask and i will do my best to watch em.

Eastenders would be good.

Before anyone says anything, I know that none of the Little Britian comedy value comes across in these posts, but I find them strangely relaxing to read.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:51 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Eastenders would be good.

Before anyone says anything, I know that none of the Little Britian comedy value comes across in these posts, but I find them strangely relaxing to read.
You truly are a muppet.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:53 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by neil
You truly are a muppet.
So even though I acknowledged the weirdness of my reply you still need to pass comment ??
And I thought that I was having a slow day
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

UK Nova.

Already downloaded.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
UK Nova.

Already downloaded.
effin UKNova, still not signing up new members
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:08 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Keep trying every damn second, they knock people off every minute.

IF my brother isn't around every minute of the weekend, maybe we can sort something. It's ONLY 200+ MB. You got fast download?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Keep trying every damn second, they knock people off every minute.

IF my brother isn't around every minute of the weekend, maybe we can sort something. It's ONLY 200+ MB. You got fast download?
I'll PM you....
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

http://www.mininova.org/tor/156375

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.