Reload this Page >

Life Insurance

Life Insurance

Old Oct 6th 2014, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

wally007uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Life Insurance

Afternoon All,

I am living in Wisconsin and been married to an american for 7 years almost. I am from the UK and I was wondering if people can help me with a life insurance question.

We are expecting our first baby so took out life insurance with my company. I was told by a fellow Englishmen here in WI that as I am on a 10 year green card my life insurance would go to the government as i am not a citizen? Also the same with my wife if she passed away her life insurance would go to the government.

Second question: Can I be a duel citizen? Been told i cant as i have to give my British passport up?

Any advice would be gratefully received

Paul
Old Oct 6th 2014, 10:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life Insurance

You've been told a bag of spanners.

And yes, you can be a duel citizen.

You need to find smarter work colleagues, they're idiots.