Levi jeans

Old Apr 26th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

FortyTwo25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Levi jeans

Hello all. It has been a while.

I am wondering where I can buy some vintage Levi jeans online. My partner is quite particular and was disappointed with the last pair we bought here in London. Family have property in Miami and this seems to be the only place we can find the 501XX shrink to fit. We are not going over any time soon. Google has not been my friend.

Any ideas?

Last edited by FortyTwo25; Apr 26th 2012 at 1:17 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Levi jeans

I always get my Levis from Kohls.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 12:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon.com. Fairly sure they ship to the UK.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 10:01 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to be more specific; how vintage?
Old Sep 16th 2012, 11:52 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Ebay.

Everything shows up there eventually.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FortyTwo25
Hello all. It has been a while.

I am wondering where I can buy some vintage Levi jeans online. My partner is quite particular and was disappointed with the last pair we bought here in London. Family have property in Miami and this seems to be the only place we can find the 501XX shrink to fit. We are not going over any time soon. Google has not been my friend.

Any ideas?
I have a few pairs at home that have shrunk past my ability to get them on. They are about 20 years old. Is that vintage enough? :-)
Old Sep 17th 2012, 4:53 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the days, it seemed like no trip to the US was complete without a trip to the outlet malls to buy Levis 501. Yes, I've done it. But WHY?

There's nothing special about them. I actually dislike the look. England is naff for slavishly following fashions. Everytime I go home, everyone has the same hair cut and is following the same latest silly trend. Fur-hats with ears? Sure!
Moccasins? Here you go.

\ Off to drool over the latest Patagonia catalog.
\\ And that was another thing. Kay's catalog. Fap-material prior to the internet.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 5:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Back in the days, it seemed like no trip to the US was complete without a trip to the outlet malls to buy Levis 501. Yes, I've done it. But WHY?

There's nothing special about them. I actually dislike the look. England is naff for slavishly following fashions. Everytime I go home, everyone has the same hair cut and is following the same latest silly trend. Fur-hats with ears? Sure!
Moccasins? Here you go.

\ Off to drool over the latest Patagonia catalog.
\\ And that was another thing. Kay's catalog. Fap-material prior to the internet.
I used to like Millets
Old Sep 17th 2012, 7:06 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be some new thing going on that involves an actual brand called Vintage Levi's, except that the only thing vintage is the resurrected styles from the past. Found this in London (never heard of it here): http://www.carnaby.co.uk/stores/stor...id=28&cat_id=2

Saw one ad that had prices -- insanely expensive!