Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Lets spend $millions to state the friggin obvious

Lets spend $millions to state the friggin obvious

Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:07 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets spend $millions to state the friggin obvious

And tonights headline news is :

No Chain of Command. Katrina report cites lack of plan.

I am glad the news feeds have picked up on this news item as I was losing sleep over it and thinking FEMA couldn't organize a pxss up in a brewery.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:54 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets spend $millions to state the friggin obvious

Originally Posted by franc11s
And tonights headline news is :

No Chain of Command. Katrina report cites lack of plan.

I am glad the news feeds have picked up on this news item as I was losing sleep over it and thinking FEMA couldn't organize a pxss up in a brewery.
Of course there was no "chain of Command" - in a dictatorship everyone reports straight to the Dicktator
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:00 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets spend $millions to state the friggin obvious

Originally Posted by Patrick
Of course there was no "chain of Command" - in a dictatorship everyone reports straight to the Dicktator
... yes ... but ... "My worry is that people see that uncertainty and decide to adopt isolated policies, or projectionist policies."

Maybe one of these "projectionist polices" was supposed to be a dam network that should have "projectionist" New Orleans ...