Lets see...

Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:52 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Smile Lets see...

Some old embarrasing pictures of YOU!

Originally posted by dudleydowg

Only last week we were sorting through some old photos when my wife found one of me waerind red shoes and a red leather tie with grey checked trousers and jacket complete with long hair permed at the back

I wonder what happened to those red shoes
I'll do it if you will!

First up should be webbie, Patrick, and Yosser! (Us ladies will take longer to find a suitable one!)

Then I might edit them all so it looks like we were all at the same place. Yosser if you'll do it I'll make you bigger than him!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:09 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets see...

Originally posted by BrigieDarling

I'll do it if you will!

First up should be webbie, Patrick, and Yosser! (Us ladies will take longer to find a suitable one!)

Then I might edit them all so it looks like we were all at the same place. Yosser if you'll do it I'll make you bigger than him!
Oh all right, just for you Brigie. (She's trying to find a pic of me but there are none in existance - apart from this one) -->

Long story... don't ask.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:11 pm

Oh, you know I'm gonna ask!

Splain....
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:15 pm

Gawd I hate this one.... I was about 15'ish!

Please go see my now pic just in case you picture that one when reading my posts!
Attached Thumbnails Lets see...-omg.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:16 pm

That is so bad I'm posting another one right away... LOL Could someone have fed me!
Attached Thumbnails Lets see...-untitled-4.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:17 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

Brigie, are you sure you weren't a backing singer for The Human League?

With that fringe I think you may qualify!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:22 pm

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
Brigie, are you sure you weren't a backing singer for The Human League?

With that fringe I think you may qualify!
That was exactly the look I was going for... I have a friend Alison that looked/looks exactly like me!

We wore the same clothes to school every day and had the same hair style. The Human league were our favourite group and one Christmas we searched my house for my Christmas presents and found the album wrapped up for me about 10 days before Christmas.
Nobody was home so we un-wrapped it and taped the thing, then wrapped it back up so we could play the tape of it!

We got into sooooooo much trouble!

Alison ******* - 02/11/2001

Brigitte and I were best friends for a while at school and my parents used to say she was a bad influence on me - although thats not strictly true - we were the terrible twins wreaking havoc everywhere we went! We are in touch and she is always writing to me and sending me up to date photos. I get the impression that she is homesick quite a bit and would like nothing more than to pop over here and see us all again. She has changed so much in her ways (not looks), she adores her children and loves being a mum and is paranoid about her house being tidy! Doesnt sound like the old Brige does it - but it's true. I hope we will always be friends forever - we had some great times together, not many of which can be printed here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:22 pm

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you know I'm gonna ask!

Splain....
Boring story really.
The Band Liasion Officer for the website saw this skirt on ebay and wanted it. (She takes her job too seriously !)
But the seller only accepted bids from people with more than 10 positive feedbacks.
So I bid for it on her behalf.
When I won the auction and it was sent to me I modelled it before forwarding it on.

(What is it with men and skirts ?!
Must have been the Scottish part of me wanting a kilt. )
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:33 pm

Is this webbie?
Attached Thumbnails Lets see...-image3.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

This one is pretty embaressing, I forgot to wear my ball cap.
Attached Thumbnails Lets see...-8.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:37 pm

Is this webbie?
No that is the aformentioned Band Liaison Officer - Niki.
-->

Wearing Paul Reynolds' tour jacket.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:44 pm

Originally posted by Webbie
No that is the aformentioned Band Liaison Officer - Niki.
-->

Wearing Paul Reynolds' tour jacket.
Ohhhhhh I see! (will keep looking)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Gawd I hate this one.... I was about 15'ish!

Please go see my now pic just in case you picture that one when reading my posts!

I think we all had that jumper back in the day!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 5:48 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do it if you will!

I don't have any handy, I will have to seek some out over the weekend, and scan them at work!

I had that Adam Ant poster by the way.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:04 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
I don't have any handy, I will have to seek some out over the weekend, and scan them at work!

I had that Adam Ant poster by the way.
LOL! Me too! But I went to see him in concert after carefully copying his makeup from the picture.

I also had Duran Duran posters, and what looks (in Bridgie's picture) suspiciously like Prince and King.

C'mon Bridgie spill the beans on the posters in the background.

CB

ps you really have gone from 'looking British' to 'looking American'. Funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.