Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Leslie66 - its now my turn

Leslie66 - its now my turn

Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:28 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice
Default Re: Leslie66 - its now my turn

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
What you mean that proper stuff that smells like urine when it's cooking and bleeds that white frothy water and stays soggy even if you take a blow torch to it? Eugh! One of the best things about being here is the bacon!
Yee Gads woman.... How can you put 'Merikan thinly sliced fat over decent back bacon ?....... You've been americanised !
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
Yee Gads woman.... How can you put 'Merikan thinly sliced fat over decent back bacon ?....... You've been americanised !
Nice bit of Danish back bacon.....Mmmmmmm Danish.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:36 pm

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Nice bit of Danish back bacon.....Mmmmmmm Danish.
I'm in the mood for a bacon buttie. Shame I have no bacon.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:49 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What you mean that proper stuff that smells like urine when it's cooking and bleeds that white frothy water and stays soggy even if you take a blow torch to it? Eugh! One of the best things about being here is the bacon!
I would sell my soul for a BLT right now.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:52 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I'm in the mood for a bacon buttie. Shame I have no bacon.
Slathered in heinz ketchup and between doorstops of thick white fluffy freshly baked and steaming bread.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Slathered in heinz ketchup and between doorstops of thick white fluffy freshly baked and steaming bread.
Yep... although I am willing to try a new sauce someone brought over for me... It's Worcestershire sauce and Ketchup mixed together.... Sounds craxy, but it might just work.

Bacon's also good witha dash of vinegar.... It brings out more flavour....

Damn I'm hungry now.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:21 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: Blasphemer! Stone the heretic! Throw her in the pond and she if she floats!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:22 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yep... although I am willing to try a new sauce someone brought over for me... It's Worcestershire sauce and Ketchup mixed together.... Sounds craxy, but it might just work.

Bacon's also good witha dash of vinegar.... It brings out more flavour....

Damn I'm hungry now.
HP sauce on mine please
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
:scared: Blasphemer! Stone the heretic! Throw her in the pond and she if she floats!
Is that the one where we burn her at the stake if she floats ?

No offence CaliforniaBride.... it's just about the bacon.

Last edited by TN-Dave; Dec 19th 2005 at 5:24 pm. Reason: ....
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:24 pm

Is that the one where we burn her at the stake if she floats ?
Because if she floats she's made of wood and ducks float as well, therefore she's a witch....that's the one
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:25 pm

Because if she floats she's made of wood and ducks float as well, therefore she's a witch....that's the one
OK.... I wasn't sure if we were going with history or Python for a minute......
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:27 pm

OK.... I wasn't sure if we were going with history or Python for a minute......
I'll go with Python everytime
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:28 pm

I'll go with Python everytime
Wise choice..... LOL... I never knew the fascination it held over here with some people.... Well, I knew it was cult.. but it's an obsession for a few I've met.... and I can still quote more than them !
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I would sell my soul for a BLT right now.
SELL it ? I've give your soul away for one right now.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:36 pm

Wise choice..... LOL... I never knew the fascination it held over here with some people.... Well, I knew it was cult.. but it's an obsession for a few I've met.... and I can still quote more than them !
My American stepson loves 'The life of Brian' and gets the humour, he invited some of his friends over to watch it....not a giggle, he looked almost embarrassed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.