Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Leslie66 - its my turn.

Leslie66 - its my turn.

Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:13 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Manc
I have done some serious wowing myself.
It was very wowable though. That just has to be the looniest rant of the year so far on here. Quite impressive in its splenderous lunacy indeed.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:14 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO!!!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:16 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
OK OK ..I go away for 2 days and look at the bloody mess you lot get yourself into. This is what happens when you leave degenerates unsupervised.

Someone get me up top speed on this please.
Nia called Mexicans Sp*cs. Lesserlie was upset. Ranting ensued. There was a barney, some blood on the floor, couple of chairs overturned before the gal was shown the back door. As per most raving ones she puts on a wig and false mustache then comes screaming at the front door about how everyone else completly mad. Totally hatstand, completely wibble poor wee gal. Carted her off in the looney truck dontchya know.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:16 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
It was very wowable though. That just has to be the looniest rant of the year so far on here. Quite impressive in its splenderous lunacy indeed.
I must credit her with some serious and profane cursing. Quite well done.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Manc
I must credit her with some serious and profane cursing. Quite well done.
I think so. Actually she reminds me of the drunks we used to turf out of nightclubs...screaming about how everyone else is mad then coming back to kick the front door in just before we give them a free ride back her majesties local hostelry.
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Nia called Mexicans Sp*cs. Lesserlie was upset. Ranting ensued. There was a barney, some blood on the floor, couple of chairs overturned before the gal was shown the back door. As per most raving ones she puts on a wig and false mustache then comes screaming at the front door about how everyone else completly mad. Totally hatstand, completely wibble poor wee gal. Carted her off in the looney truck dontchya know.
Might add that Leslie was one of many BE members who voiced their disapproval about the use of racist term for Latinos...

NC Penguin

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dannysgirl
I'm no racist, never have been, never will be but I do believe in calling a spade a spade.
Now you're just being racist again.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:20 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Well its outrageous to call Mexicans "spic's".

Every one knows the proper terminology is "Dago's"
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Might add that Leslie was one of many BE members who voiced their disapproval about the use of racist term for Latinos...

NC Penguin
Yes I missed out the bit about everyone else getting pissed by the mad womans verbal incontinence as well. Leslie was at the forefront of the pissed offness due to personal reasons I beleive.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:21 am
Account Closed

Steady lad steady.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Steady lad steady.
Is it worth me searching for the thread?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:24 am
Account Closed

Is it worth me searching for the thread?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342944

the fun starts around Post #8
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:26 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Feel a mexican homosexual joke coming on
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
Feel a mexican homosexual joke coming on
Never let's a day go by!!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:42 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

PMT????

I suggest a large tub of ice-cream or nurofen with vodka....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.