Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Leslie66 - its my turn.

Leslie66 - its my turn.

Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:36 pm
  #1  
Dannysgirl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Leslie66 - its my turn.

Hi Leslie66 ol' buddy ol pal! Just your friendly
> neighbourhood 'racist' here checking in with ya.
> Just wanted to ask how it worked out for you - you
> know, reporting me to the moderator about my 'spic'
> comment?¬* Have a nice w*nk about that did
> you? Or did you just give it to your girlfriend with
> the strap on extra hard that night? You really are a
> very pathetic, bitter individual. You have had it in
> for me since I first got on here basically because
> you felt threatened that you would be upsurped from
> your self imposed role as 'board queen' if you only
> knew what you're so called 'friends' actually think
> about you...
> After my first few¬*run-ins with you (where lets
> face it I whipped your arse) I was PMed by numerous
> people warning me that you are a complete ***** and
> one of your favourite hobbies is to get people
> kicked off/leave the board because you clearly have
> nothing better to do.
>
> You know what makes me laugh Leslie? The fact that
> you claim to be 'working class' and not afraid of
> hard work yet by your attitude and lifestyle you are
> as middle class as they come so don't give me that
> bullshit. If you were so 'poor and working class'
> how would you have the time to sit and engage in oh
> so 'witty' repartee with the other dullards on
> expats¬*ad infinitum¬*and write every detail of your boring
> monotonous life in a blog?¬*
>
> I have no clue why a clearly highly Americanised
> individual like yourself even bothers to post on
> expats, you have nothing in common with other
> British people living in America because all you
> want to do when anybody uses the forum for its
> intended purpose such as ooh I don't know,
> comparing American life to British perhaps? YOU jump
> down their throats with your pompous high and mighty
> attitude. I supspect you secretly wish more than
> ANYTHING that you could be a 'proper' American like
> your friends and probably put on a highly affected
> psuedo American accent on a regular basis to fit in
> with your buddies.
>
> As for me using an avatar of an 'attractive' woman
> because I'm 'a minger' well whoever said she was
> attractive? - I never particularly thought so. The
> reason I chose that particular avatar was because I
> found the over plucked eyebrow look she had going
> rather amusing and 'American.' Its seems pretty
> clear to me from reading your blog (oh yes dear I
> have done a little research) that you are a
> desperately insecure pathetic woman. I only WISH I
> had a scanner so I can send you a picture of me,
> although I fear you would¬*masturbate over it every night
> and frankly I find that idea rather horrifying.
>
> How many women who are attractive and secure in
> that have to add in their BLOG that somebody said
> they were attractive or 'hot?' (yawn) just how
> desperate for attention are you? 'Oh my god you'll
> never guess what, my trainer said his wife thinks
> I'm hot, but clearly thats just his way of saying HE
> thinks¬*that because he fancies me! (drool drool drool)¬*- oh how
> exciting!' Get a *****ing grip you sad b!tch. I find
> it rather ironic that you could be so dismissive of
> his wife¬*by calling her 'short' and 'lacking in social
> skills' (remind me again - who's prejudiced?)
> Reality check b!tch he married HER not you so I
> suggest you get over your hard-on for her husband
> because you're going to end up looking even more
>¬*ridiculous than you already¬*do. ¬*
¬*
Even funnier is your attempt to be 'down wit da kidz' by proclaiming your love for pot and three way sex orgies¬*-OMG Leslie your coolness knows no bounds. Face it dear you're an UGLY,¬*PAST¬*IT,¬*OLD¬*HAG and thats all you'll ever be but by all means continue to embarras yourself daily by posting your laughable musings on your sad little life. Good luck getting rid of those unsightly middle aged bingo wings and cellulite at the gym¬*too - its not something I'm going to have to worry about for Ooooh at least 25 yrs if not longer and I only weigh 95 pounds to start with.
> Per my spic comment I told my husband about the
> whole thing last night and he was in absolute fits
> about your little campaign to get me booted off I
> think he summed you up pretty well with one sentence
> ' what a sad dyke, what she needs is a good shag'
> and I couldn't have put it better myself - when was
> the last time you had one of those Leslie? is that
> what the 66' is referring to in your user name?
>
> The word spic is not a slur or an insult as far as
> I'm concerned and was not intended as one and we'll
> all be ice-skating in hell before I apologise so
> SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC okay?
>
> The mob mentality that I encountered yesterday was
> absolutely disgusting and basically I was made a
> scape goat for all of the prejudices in your closets
> that you don't want anybody to know about. You can
> bet your arse that at least 75% people reading those
> posts yesterday if not more have called a spic a
> spic at one time or another and thought absolutely
> nothing of it but of course you're all too chicken
> shit to admit it aren't you? I'm no racist, never have been, never will be but I do believe in calling a spade a spade.

> I didn't state opinion¬*I stated fact -
> Beaners/Spics all do the shite jobs in this country
> that nobody else would touch whilst getting paid
> peanuts for it and as a result help to keep the
> economy afloat therefore I think they should be
> allowed to stay as long as they don't get too big
> for their boots and start asking for $5 an hour or
> something ridiculous for their services when they
> shouldn't even be here in the first place.
>
> Lets face it people I'm only saying what you
> haven't the guts to. As for Rete the 'administrator'
> what a joke you are, what's your real name Stalin?
> 'apologise immediately or be banned' give me a
> *****ing break. So thats the way it is on expats is
> it? agree with me or I'll ban you? What a barrel of
> laughs you must be at home.
>
> Okay well I've said my piece and now I will leave
> you to your utopian online communist society. A word
> of advice before I go, grow up and stop acting so
> smug about the fact that you're British living in
> 'the land of the free' that doesn't make you or I
> any better than the people living back home. When
> somebody asks a question answer it instead of making
> smart arse retorts - you make yourselves look
> pathetic and for god's sake when somebody uses this
> forum for the purpose of which it was intended do
> not villify them for it.
>
> Obviously I am not tarring you all with the same
> brush there are many here I will be keeping in touch
> with by email, not all of you are like that and have
> been truly helpful to me its just those who have an
> excess of 5,000 posts who are like that I find,
> because all they do all day is post constantly on
> this board instead of getting out into the real
> world - those people need to get a life. How they
> manage to post that much during the day I will never
> know other people have these things called jobs-
> heard of one?
>
> If I wanted to I could just re-register on another
> computer and have a new name but I really don't know
> if I can be arsed to due to the pathetic playground
> clique attitudes that exist on here.
>
> Grow up you pack of pathetic pseudo PC
> snivellers, and Leslie please do yourself and everbody else on this board a favour and get your tongue out of your arse - and face the fact that¬*you're a ¬*sad waste of extra breathing room for the rest of us.
¬*
NIA-NIA
¬*
PS I have already recieved¬*about 20 emails from different posters since I was booted off -¬*I am not going to drop them¬*in the sh!t here¬*but they have been waiting in eager anticipation for my response to you Leslie. One of the comments being 'I hope you give that ***** a proper roasting - the stupid old wannabee¬*slag deserves it' So as much as you might believe yourself to be queen bee here *****face, the fact is you're not very well liked at all by a lot more people than you would think - obviously they would never admit it to you for fear of being run off the board or banned by your only 'friend' rete but I thought you should know.
Perhaps you should go back to your old avatar that suits you so much better but substitute the 'the docile trollope' label for something more believable such as The Bitter Hag - who couldn't be a trollop if she tried because nobody would shag the poor cow for a million dollars.
¬*
Toodles.
>
 
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:39 pm
  #2  
Septicity
 
fatbrit's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 23,762
fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

fatbrit is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:41 pm
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: back in Gods own country..
Posts: 4,007
woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

wtf.. I was going to go in the shower but.....
woodsey is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:45 pm
  #4  
 
gruffbrown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 30,102
gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

PMSL Hello Nia, Bye Nia
gruffbrown is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:47 pm
  #5  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: back in Gods own country..
Posts: 4,007
woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
PMSL Hello Nia, Bye Nia
ahhh, I was wondering who it was..I obviously missed all the fun yesterday...
woodsey is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:52 pm
  #6  
Septicity
 
fatbrit's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 23,762
fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Dannysgirl
I'm no racist, never have been, never will be but I do believe in calling a spade a spade.
You are ,in fact, the worse type of racist: the one who denies it. This comes out more clearly with every post you make. At least if you put the robe on and the silly pointy hat you're admitting it.
fatbrit is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:59 pm
  #7  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,877
Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Dannysgirl
. I supspect you secretly wish more than
> ANYTHING that you could be a 'proper' American like
> your friends and probably put on a highly affected
> psuedo American accent on a regular basis to fit in
> with your buddies.
>
> >

yeah Leslie I bet you'd love this
Eskimo is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:11 pm
  #8  
@matthewb76
 
Manc's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Missouri
Posts: 21,886
Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

wow is all I can say
WOW.

Just out of interest, How did Leslie report her on the posts considering I challenged Nia on her racism well before Leslie ever did?
Manc is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:14 pm
  #9  
WTF?
 
Leslie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Homeostasis
Posts: 76,320
Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Manc
wow is all I can say
WOW.

Just out of interest, How did Leslie report her on the posts considering I challenged Nia on her racism well before Leslie ever did?
Guess I pissed her off then, eh?
Leslie is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:14 pm
  #10  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,266
TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

. I supspect you secretly wish more than
> ANYTHING that you could be a 'proper' American like
> your friends and probably put on a highly affected
> psuedo American accent on a regular basis to fit in
> with your buddies.
>

Kick me, but isn't Leslie a yank?
TouristTrap is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:14 pm
  #11  
Back Again
 
Celtic_Angel's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 10,831
Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by woodsey
ahhh, I was wondering who it was..I obviously missed all the fun yesterday...
yeah me too and I was on here yesterday

its just those who have an
> excess of 5,000 posts who are like that I find,
> because all they do all day is post constantly on
> this board instead of getting out into the real
> world - those people need to get a life. How they
> manage to post that much during the day I will never
> know


erm that's me summed up
Celtic_Angel is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:17 pm
  #12  
@matthewb76
 
Manc's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Missouri
Posts: 21,886
Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

I'm quite gutted I didn't get a mention in the entire rant.........
Manc is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:19 pm
  #13  
Septicity
 
fatbrit's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 23,762
fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm quite gutted I didn't get a mention in the entire rant.........

and you presumably were the bod who did the dirty deed (or, alternatively, put us out of her misery).
fatbrit is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:25 pm
  #14  
Back Again
 
Celtic_Angel's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Virtual Reality
Posts: 10,831
Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm quite gutted I didn't get a mention in the entire rant.........
so this wasn't enough for you was it

Grow up you pack of pathetic pseudo PC
> snivellers


Celtic_Angel is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:28 pm
  #15  
 
gruffbrown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 30,102
gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leslie66 - its my turn.

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
so this wasn't enough for you was it

Grow up you pack of pathetic pseudo PC
> snivellers


I need to get a job seemingly
gruffbrown is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.