Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Leslie66 - an apology

Leslie66 - an apology

Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Leslie66 - an apology

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
But what if you are colour-blind ??????

don;t ask me why, but that just reminded me of watching snooker on a black and white TV as a young child
Then its the new vague shade of gray just like all the others.

"And for those viewing in black and white... the blue is behind the pink"
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
This is very weird - just had an email from Nia who says she never sent this!!
LOL!!

We're stuck in a perpetual Twilight Zone/Groundhog Day loop.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:46 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leslie66
LOL!!

We're stuck in a perpetual Twilight Zone/Groundhog Day loop.
Twighlight Zone meets Groundhog Day - now that would be a good idea for a TV show !
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:49 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like this is by nia nia as opposed to nia_nia. Strange...
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:09 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shahlax
Looks like this is by nia nia as opposed to nia_nia. Strange...
Banned people tend to find it difficult to start threads.

Of course, nia_nia has apparently denied all knowledge of this apology.

And the ultimate burning question - does anyone actually give a flying f***?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wintersong

No.

Nice interview on the front page by the way. Ha ha. Ha hahahaaaa. Hahahahaha . Sry
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:14 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
No.

Nice interview on the front page by the way. Ha ha. Ha hahahaaaa. Hahahahaha . Sry
Piss off.

Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:16 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:19 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

No.
I still love you, hun.

Have you managed to get your tongue out of your arse yet?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:20 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Is that one of those tricks you see from the travelling contortionists.......

Last edited by TN-Dave; Dec 19th 2005 at 7:34 pm. Reason: because I can't think straight
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
WTF?

I still love you, hun.

No, I like it there.

The tricky part has been coming up with the million (plus) dollars to get somebody to shag me...... because apparently I need it.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:23 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Covenant
I too would like to apologise to leslie (as soon as I can remember why...........)
I accept.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
No.
Yes...quite ...
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:26 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
Is that one of those tricks you see from the travelling extortionists ?
Are these people who get you to stick your tongue up your arse while they con you out of your life's savings?

Or did you mean contortionists?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:27 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

No, I like it there.

The tricky part has been coming up with the million (plus) dollars to get somebody to shag me...... because apparently I need it.
You'd only have to pay me $1000.

I need the money... you need the shag... it's a win-win situation really

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.