British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Lesley 1020 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/lesley-1020-a-234548/)

honeymommy Jun 4th 2004 9:21 pm

Lesley 1020

Empty your private mail darling..... It be all full up... :D

Lesley1020 Jun 5th 2004 3:13 am

Re: Lesley 1020

Oky doke :-D Me off to bed now I am soooo tired and sleeping means not thinking! Think I will retry my boating experiences tomorrow - hopefully will return to land dry and in one piece this time :-D Problem is the damn pedal boats are made for two :(

Hope everyone has a good weekend, nite nite. :zzz:

Originally posted by honeymommy
Empty your private mail darling..... It be all full up... :D
:zzz:

Ray Jun 5th 2004 4:41 am

Re: Lesley 1020

Originally posted by Lesley1020
Oky doke :-D Me off to bed now I am soooo tired and sleeping means not thinking! Think I will retry my boating experiences tomorrow - hopefully will return to land dry and in one piece this time :-D Problem is the damn pedal boats are made for two :(
Look for a cop to help...

Lesley1020 Jun 5th 2004 1:59 pm

LOL

Noooooooo thank you - I went for a drink with him (made it clear friends) on Thursday and he seemed very nice and all and wants me to go and see Prince with him and said I would give him a call - turns out he's a bit strange - calls me 4 times lastnight and then again at 2.30 am this morning - needless to say I didn't answer! :scared: LOL

Ray Jun 5th 2004 2:04 pm

Re: LOL

Noooooooo thank you - I went for a drink with him (made it clear friends) on Thursday and he seemed very nice and all and wants me to go and see Prince with him and said I would give him a call - turns out he's a bit strange - calls me 4 times lastnight and then again at 2.30 am this morning - needless to say I didn't answer! :scared: LOL
He's keen ..what wrong with that ??? obviously the chemistry was not there or you would have said he only called 4 times last night..

Lesley1020 Jun 5th 2004 2:11 pm

Originally posted by ray6
He's keen ..what wrong with that ??? obviously the chemistry was not there or you would have said he only called 4 times last night..
LOL... well, would you call someone you hardly knew at 2.30am??? :D

Ray Jun 5th 2004 2:17 pm

LOL... well, would you call someone you hardly knew at 2.30am??? :D
Ummm yes!!! when I used to work strange hours...shift workers are a funny breed...

Lesley1020 Jun 5th 2004 2:39 pm

Originally posted by ray6
Ummm yes!!! when I used to work strange hours...shift workers are a funny breed...
Hmmmm okay then - but have you ever seen a cop drive a Mustang convertible? :D

Anyways, talking of Prince - did anyone even know he was still making music, let alone touring????

He's coming here June 14th.

ironporer Jun 5th 2004 2:57 pm

... turns out he's a bit strange - calls me 4 times lastnight and then again at 2.30 am this morning - needless to say I didn't answer! :scared: LOL
WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING- WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING- WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING-
WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING- WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING-WARNING- WARNING-

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!

The fact that he is a cop just adds to the problem...many tend to be control freaks...and his calling pattern would scare the crap out of me if it was my daughter.

Don't walk away- RUN!

Ray Jun 5th 2004 3:05 pm

Hmmmm okay then - but have you ever seen a cop drive a Mustang convertible? :D
Why not!! its a cheap car!!

honeymommy Jun 5th 2004 11:11 pm

Sounds like the male version of a bunny boiler!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for your burrow honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chopper-Chris Jun 7th 2004 4:41 pm

Originally posted by honeymommy
Sounds like the male version of a bunny boiler!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for your burrow honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but not before you get your police thingy - get out of jail free card thingy

yeah.

you know what I mean