Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Leaving San Fran then heading to Texas Chicago then on to Hampton Roads then Rio ....

Leaving San Fran then heading to Texas Chicago then on to Hampton Roads then Rio ....

Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all
Default Leaving San Fran then heading to Texas Chicago then on to Hampton Roads then Rio ....

Hello everyone been awhile since i have posted it has been hard since i went to training in the bay area but now i'm done i just got a pay raise and i am taking 3 weeks off =-) so i am going to see Family in Houston TX then i am going to see more family in Chicago then i am going to a boat in Hampton Roads and that boat is leaving for about 8 weeks heading through the caribbean on its way to do joint training with the brazilian Navy in Rio De Janeiro. so all in all i'm a very happy person right now.

anyone now anything about Hampton Roads or Rio ive never been to either
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:48 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving San Fran then heading to Texas Chicago then on to Hampton Roads then Rio

Here, have a few of these: '.,"?!)(:;',,..,,
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Arizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving San Fran then heading to Texas Chicago then on to Hampton Roads then Rio

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
Hello everyone been awhile since i have posted it has been hard since i went to training in the bay area but now i'm done i just got a pay raise and i am taking 3 weeks off =-) so i am going to see Family in Houston TX then i am going to see more family in Chicago then i am going to a boat in Hampton Roads and that boat is leaving for about 8 weeks heading through the caribbean on its way to do joint training with the brazilian Navy in Rio De Janeiro. so all in all i'm a very happy person right now.

anyone now anything about Hampton Roads or Rio ive never been to either
I have not been to Rio but lived in Hampton Roads for eight years.Hampton Roads covers a large area.It is the mouth of the James River and is approx six miles wide and i believe is the largest natural harbor in the world,it can hold 2000 plus ships.West side of the river is Hampton,Newport News,Colonial Williamsburg and Yorktown.Newport News has the largest privatley owned shipyard in the world,this is where all the nuclear aircraft carriers are built,i helped build the dry dock where these are built back in 1973.They also build submarines/Destroyers etc.There is also a large marine terminal there where they ship out most of the coal from West Virginia to Japan etc.Fort Monroe is in Hampton. Langley Airforce Base is also in Hampton. Fort Eustis is in Newport News.Across the river on the eastside is Norfolk,it hosts the largest naval base in the world.Its just amazing to see all the aircraft carriers/submarines/destroyers and other naval ships in this base.There is also the Norfolk Naval Air Station,Norfolk Marine Terminals,Little Creek Amphibious Base,Norfolk Shipyards,Oceanna Naval Base,Portsmouth Shipyards and Suffolk Shipyards.As you can see it is very militarized in that area.
Virginia Beach is close by and is very nice in the summer.Seafood is excellent on both sides of the river.If you get a chance visit the Fishermans Wharf in Ocean View or any of the Fass Brothers fish houses.Hope this helps,Regards Brian.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Here, have a few of these: '.,"?!)(:;',,..,,
PMSL he's so happy and excited he lost all of his

Mike, that's terrific - nice to see you again, I hope you have a great trip. How's that divorcee-chasing working out?

I'm getting married next month myself - wondering if anyone has any spare marbles, I seem to have lost all of mine.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

i postponed the Milf Hunting until i settle down in Portsmouth . but i have to wait longer cause once i show up there in late March my boat is leaving in like a week to go to brazil and the caribbean for 8 weeks sooo the hunt is off

lol

for now ...

Last edited by Michaelmike5556; Feb 16th 2008 at 9:35 pm. Reason: typo
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
i postponed the Milf Hunting until i settle down in Portsmouth . but i have to wait longer cause once i show up there in late March my boat is leaving in like a week to go to brazil and the caribbean for 8 weeks sooo the hunt is off

lol

for now ...
I think there might just be a few good-looking ladies in Brazil.

Happy hunting