Reload this Page >

Leasing a car - IntlAuto

Leasing a car - IntlAuto

Old Feb 5th 2013, 11:27 pm
79f & Sunny

VenturaBlvd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leasing a car - IntlAuto

Hello,

I am moving to L.A. next week under H1B visa and want to lease a new Audi Q5. I was going to rent a car when I arrive and go to one of the local Audi dealers in L.A. and use Audi's Foreign Professional Program. However, I discovered a company called IntlAuto who seem to be able to offer the exact car I want at a slight lower price.

There was a thread on here from nearly 6 years ago regarding IntlAuto / Auto Source but I ondered if anyone has had any more recent experience with this company?

My only concern is that they want me to order (and pay a deposit) before I leave the UK and say this is part of the program they offer and how the automaker can charge such a good rate.

Thanks,
William
Old Feb 5th 2013, 11:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leasing a car - IntlAuto

I can't cite recent experience myself, but they are a trustworthy company to do business with - I used them myself to buy a car, when I first moved to America, and I had to sign a contract and pay the deposit sight-unseen.

There are a number of threads on the subject, and to summarise, people are generally either positive or neutral, with the only notable negative being occasionally a domestic dealer beats them on price. But without a US credit history they can do deals for many immigrants that a domestic dealer won't/ can't do.

Last edited by Pulaski; Feb 6th 2013 at 12:15 am.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 11:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, plenty of mentions in various threads about lease/buying and credit history.

And as ^ mentions, mostly positive responses.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

fathermike is an unknown quantity at this point

They were great for us on leasing a new car when we moved to the USA almost 12 years ago.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 4:13 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VenturaBlvd
My only concern is that they want me to order (and pay a deposit) before I leave the UK and say this is part of the program they offer and how the automaker can charge such a good rate.

Thanks,
William
If you move to the US before placing the order they are then unable to do business with you. Quite a few of us on BE have got vehicles from them over the years, mine in 2006, and they are a reputable company.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

We got our VW Tiguan through these people. We had to pat $1000 up front, in the UK. That was a little over 2 years ago. All done by phone.

It's all legit.

We've had good service with them. Would recommend them.

Good luck!

Harry