Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Lands End 40% your total order and free shipping

Lands End 40% your total order and free shipping

Old Dec 17th 2011, 12:27 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lands End 40% your total order and free shipping

Thought you'd like to know.
My shopping is now done. Shoes, coats and next summers swimsuits. Everything was already on sale and the 40% was off the the sale prices.
The code and pin are on the main page at www.landsend.com
Old Dec 17th 2011, 12:43 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lands End 40% your total order and free shipping

Speaking of sales, BJ's had the Kindle Fire going for $145...which is pretty damn good too...
Old Dec 17th 2011, 3:43 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I giggle whenever some one mentions BJ'S? I'm so juvenile!
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Thought you'd like to know.
My shopping is now done. Shoes, coats and next summers swimsuits. Everything was already on sale and the 40% was off the the sale prices.
The code and pin are on the main page at www.landsend.com
There are some pretty good deals to be had there. In their overstock section they have some boys snowboots on sale for $21.99 and then with the additional 40% makes them about $13.00 that's a great deal.
Old Dec 17th 2011, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute

MITF, Thanks !!

Just ordered , pants , socks and a shirt
Old Dec 17th 2011, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Do their sizes run big, small or close to normal? I'm a Laura Ashley US size 6, Abercrombie & Fitch size 8, M&S UK size 10....

I need a one-piece swimsuit

Doesn't matter - they had a measuring guide....looks like their sizes run small cos I'm a 4-6 with them lol.

Last edited by Ozzidoc; Dec 17th 2011 at 10:59 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 12:01 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

I wear M&S size 10 (sometimes an 8) and wear Lands End ladies size Small.
I usually read the reviews and size from what they say, I sized up in a swim suit last year and it was perfect.

I have the free ship and 40% off the total code if you don't spend over $50
Use code DONNER and pin 1585
Old Dec 18th 2011, 12:40 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Are these companies getting desperate or what? We bought a few things at LL Bean last weekend, because they had 10% off the total of your order, + a $10 coupon. A day or so after that expired, they came out with 15% off the total of your order, expiring Dec 20 (I think.) Then this Lands' End 40% deal. Seems to me they are shooting themselves in the foot, long term. Who is going to shop when there is no percent off??
Old Dec 19th 2011, 3:59 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Are these companies getting desperate or what? We bought a few things at LL Bean last weekend, because they had 10% off the total of your order, + a $10 coupon. A day or so after that expired, they came out with 15% off the total of your order, expiring Dec 20 (I think.) Then this Lands' End 40% deal. Seems to me they are shooting themselves in the foot, long term. Who is going to shop when there is no percent off??
thats me - when i suddenly need something the day after the sale ends lol.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Mummy. I ended up buying a nice parka which I sorely needed to replace, at a really great deal!
Old Dec 20th 2011, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute

There should be a deals forum on BE.