Lakewood Ranch, FL

Old Jun 27th 2010, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Xr_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lakewood Ranch, FL

Originally Posted by Andy GCPC
Hi

I'm an ex-pat living in LWR.

Like everywhere there are pro's and cons but all in all I am very happy here.

Please feel free to drop me a line when you make it into town and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Andy
A big pro (for me at least) is the close proximity to Bradenton Motorsports Park.

I would be spending every thursday there if it doesnt get rained off!
Old Jun 14th 2011, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Richmark is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Lakewood Ranch, FL

Hi,
We are originally from a little town near Leeds in west yorkshire.

We have been living in Lakewood ranch since September 2010 and my daughter went to Lakewood Ranch High school.

Lakewood Ranch is in my opinion one of these best areas to live and you really cant go wrong living here.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

im9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really niceim9907620 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Richmark
Hi,
We are originally from a little town near Leeds in west yorkshire.

We have been living in Lakewood ranch since September 2010 and my daughter went to Lakewood Ranch High school.

Lakewood Ranch is in my opinion one of these best areas to live and you really cant go wrong living here.
We have a place close by and there are a lot of worse places than LWR.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 2:42 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by im9907620
We have a place close by and there are a lot of worse places than LWR.
I wonder how it compares with Houston? I feel a poll coming on.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

what an odd and year old thread to pop up, when one on the first page is current...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=704801&page=2
Old Jan 21st 2012, 3:47 am
Just Joined

NCBrits is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we are newbies here, we have just moved to Lakewood Ranch and would love to hear from and meet fellow Brits that live her too. We moved from North Carolina after 6 years there and would love some tips to where to go and what to do in and around Lakewood Ranch with 2 children, 1 1/2 and 8.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 2:08 am
Just Joined

NCBrits is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy GCPC
Hi

I'm an ex-pat living in LWR.

Like everywhere there are pro's and cons but all in all I am very happy here.

Please feel free to drop me a line when you make it into town and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,
We have just moved to LWR and would love some pointers in the right direction, we would love to meet up with other fellow Brits in the area, but don't know where to start. Would really appreciate any advise?
Regards,
Sue
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Richmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Lakewood Ranch is a great place to live. It's a little expensive to live in Lakewood ranch but you have everything on your doorstep.
We got our green cards back in early 2010 and moved from Wakefield (West Yorkshire) to Lakewood Ranch and have lived here ever since. I don't think theres a better place to live.