lab work

Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

ak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really nice
Red face lab work

HI, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED TO WORK IN THE HOSPITAL LAB IN THE US?

MY HUBBIE IS A SCIENCE TEACHER AND I'M A STUDENT NURSE AND WE WILL BE COMING OVER WHEN I QUALIFY.
HE DOESN'T WANT TO TEACH ANYMORE AND WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A BIT MORE INTERESTING.
HE HAS A Bsc (HONS) DEGREE AND HAS BEEN TEACHING FOR 7 YEARS

ANYONE!!!!!

Ang x
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lab work

Originally Posted by ak09
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]HI, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED TO WORK IN THE HOSPITAL LAB IN THE US?
First thing to learn is how to write on a forum ...
We do understand words not in caps ...

And we get really pissed off with people who can't use a
plain black font ...
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED TO WORK IN THE HOSPITAL LAB IN THE US?

MY HUBBIE IS A SCIENCE TEACHER AND I'M A STUDENT NURSE AND WE WILL BE COMING OVER WHEN I QUALIFY.
HE DOESN'T WANT TO TEACH ANYMORE AND WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A BIT MORE INTERESTING.
HE HAS A Bsc (HONS) DEGREE AND HAS BEEN TEACHING FOR 7 YEARS

ANYONE!!!!!

Ang x

hi ang, don't worry about our ray...it's time for his afternoon siesta

sorry, can't help but hopefully someone will come along that can......
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi ang, don't worry about our ray...it's time for his afternoon siesta
sorry, can't help but hopefully someone will come along that can......
Knowing my luck ..they want to come to my State ...
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:32 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Knowing my luck ..they want to come to my State ...
Don't be silly Ray. Brits can't stand Florida. Too much sun, sea and senile snowbirds.

I'm sure they're planning on emigrating to Idaho... or possibly Oklahoma. I mean, who wouldn't?
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:33 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Don't be silly Ray. Brits can't stand Florida. Too much sun, sea and senile snowbirds.

I'm sure they're planning on emigrating to Idaho... or possibly Oklahoma. I mean, who wouldn't?
They need to go to the Dakota's
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:35 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bollocks... apparently I was wrong!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:46 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by dbj1000
And I already answered the question ...
She managed to write better before as well ....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=133
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

ak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really niceak09 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
And I already answered the question ...
She managed to write better before as well ....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=133
Ray you spend far too much time checking my spelling, punctuation and grammar which possibly explains why a guy like yourself is doing so on a saturday night. All I need is some answers to my questions. What I do not need is this pathetic form of internet abuse from a cretin like yourself.
I dont need you to compare me to the people who may live in 'dakota' or wherever.

YOU may actually be helpful.......and help someone.

If not..please dont reply...and use this time to do something uselful....it is saturday night!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:09 pm
Ray

why a guy like yourself is doing so on a saturday night. All I need is some answers to my questions. What I do not need is this pathetic form of internet abuse from a cretin like yourself.
I!
Saturday afternoon here....
Enjoy trying to get the answers here then ...
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Red face Re: lab work

Originally Posted by Ray
Saturday afternoon here....
Enjoy trying to get the answers here then ...
Ray can you please stop replying to my posts, I can't be bothered with the tedious replies. Even other people on this forum apoligise for you, you may think your powerful behind that keyboard but it would be more helpful if you actually gave some meaningful advice. I have only posted 2 posts on this site, to which you replyed with unhelpful information.

What is wrong with you? Don't you have a girlfriend/wife.... oh well never mind!!!

Ang x
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Ray can you please stop replying to my posts, I can't be bothered with the tedious replies. Even other people on this forum apoligise for you, you may think your powerful behind that keyboard but it would be more helpful if you actually gave some meaningful advice. I have only posted 2 posts on this site, to which you replyed with unhelpful information.

What is wrong with you? Don't you have a girlfriend/wife.... oh well never mind!!!

Ang x

yep ray is married to the lovely brave joycee. ray is very helpful...it's just his dry sense of humour which we all accept and are used to by now...he can be funny haha at times... hope you stick around to see
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:26 pm
Ray

Ray can you please stop replying to my posts, I can't be bothered with the tedious replies. Even other people on this forum apoligise for you,
Ang x
Silly cow ..they taking the piss out of you ...
I want to move to Florida is the biggest joke on this site ..
We here it every other day from dreamers...
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Ray you spend far too much time checking my spelling, punctuation and grammar which possibly explains why a guy like yourself is doing so on a saturday night. All I need is some answers to my questions. What I do not need is this pathetic form of internet abuse from a cretin like yourself.
I dont need you to compare me to the people who may live in 'dakota' or wherever.

YOU may actually be helpful.......and help someone.

If not..please dont reply...and use this time to do something uselful....it is saturday night!
Ive got to say, i find Ray's posts a great source of entertainment (even on a saturaday night).

Keep up the good work Ray..

Last edited by conisby; Feb 10th 2007 at 9:33 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Silly cow ..they taking the piss out of you ...
I want to move to Florida is the biggest joke on this site ..
We here it every other day from dreamers...
I'm not a silly cow and I find you very offensive, you arse hole

Ang x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.