Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

LA Freeway shootings.

LA Freeway shootings.

Old May 1st 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default LA Freeway shootings.

Another two, making seven in total the last few weeks.
Any LA people concerned?
Two victims have reported guys with skinheads, are they the same people? Do we have another sniper?
Old May 1st 2005, 9:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Freeway shootings.

Must be missing out on all the fun, not heard anything about it or other shootings on the news here...
But then there's hardly anything on the news around here, did get all excited over a bomb scare, cops when to arrest some guy for stealing a hand gun, turned out he was at friends place who where making all kinds of fun drugs in the basement and had a booby trap bomb....
Old May 1st 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Must be missing out on all the fun, not heard anything about it or other shootings on the news here...
But then there's hardly anything on the news around here, did get all excited over a bomb scare, cops when to arrest some guy for stealing a hand gun, turned out he was at friends place who where making all kinds of fun drugs in the basement and had a booby trap bomb....

The cops are saying that they're not sure if they're all related but it always makes me wonder with things like this that they're just holding back to stop people panicing..imagine the roads if everyone stopped using the freeways
Old May 1st 2005, 10:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
The cops are saying that they're not sure if they're all related but it always makes me wonder with things like this that they're just holding back to stop people panicing..imagine the roads if everyone stopped using the freeways
Yeah, you'd be able to motor it good and proper...maybe someone was having a "Falling Down" moment after a bit of traffic?
I know I shouldn't laugh...but...
Old May 1st 2005, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob
Yeah, you'd be able to motor it good and proper...maybe someone was having a "Falling Down" moment after a bit of traffic?
I know I shouldn't laugh...but...

good film that, have been stuck on that same bit of road where he first loses it, weird really, had a few 'Hollywood' moments where I look at things and go "oooh, thats in such and such film"..
Old May 1st 2005, 11:37 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
Another two, making seven in total the last few weeks.
Any LA people concerned?
Two victims have reported guys with skinheads, are they the same people? Do we have another sniper?
Time of the month woodsey???

Old May 1st 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Time of the month woodsey???

I know where you live.. :scared: